propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Adult Media Buy - Testing with my new App on JuicyAds!

Discussion in 'Follow Alongs and Online Journeys' started by damnsmiley, Aug 3, 2012.

1. damnsmiley

damnsmiley Affiliate affiliate

Alright everyone, this is my first time of doing a case study here. So let's see how it goes!

I have just created a simple banner ad and went ahead to purchase a $7 bucks per week spot on juicy ads market place. This is an individual buy though not RON.

I know the traffic will be less but I want to see if I can actually get some click throughs. I am using a landing page/image app I created (still beta testing)

Offer: Get Flirting (dating - Clean landing page)
    Payout: $3.7
    Banner Spot Buy: $7.00 for 1 week.
    Tracking With: Network SUB-ID
    How many Banners: 1

Alright I will update this page to see what goes. :cool:

2. david15923

david15923 Affiliate affiliate

Nice, thanks for the casestudy :)

3. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Sounds good man, $7 is a very low spend so dont expect much....does the site have much US traffic?
    Whats the estimated CTR?

4. damnsmiley

Alright so I just checked my stats now and I think my banners are doing great. The first spot buy I made was for $7 and it doesn't have enough US traffic I will have to pause it today for some tracking reasons so that I can be able to know what is doing best. I decided to buy another spot with a different website which has over 80% US traffic unlike the $7 bucks one that has just 11% US traffic.

I had to make that change after talking to my Account Manager at JA (JuicyAds). By the way I had to do a different banner as well.

So yesterday stats:
    First Banner On the $7 Buy:

1,482 Impressions = 5 Clicks (Raw) 4 Clicks (Unique) = CTR 0.34%

Banner 2 On The 80% US traffic Buy (Cost $63.83):

10,615 Impressions = 54 Clicks (Raw) 44 Clicks (Unique) = CTR 0.51%

------------------------------------------TODAY's STATS:

First Banner:

4,976 Impressions = 23 Clicks (Raw) 19 Clicks (Unique) = CTR 0.46%

Second Banner:

10.860 Impressions = 69 Clicks (Raw) 42 Clicks (Unique) = CTR 0.64%

===============================

Alright that's it for the stats and yesterday got 18 clicks to offer and no conversion and today about 8 clicks to offer and no conversions yet. So I think i will have to make some changes in my landing page then try a new spot direct linking to see what gives me conversions.

For now I think I am a little happy that my banners are doing ok. I just have to do some tracking though. So stay tuned, more updates coming your way!

5. K

Nice CTR to start with man, you using a lander? Dating offers?

6. damnsmiley

Yes using a landing and dating offers. But I am going to fix a few things in the lander to see what happens. Then I am after which I am going to try out direct linking to see what works out best. But for now I think i am going to try out different landers.

7. K

Sounds good, its very hard to make lots of money with small budgets just like anything else....however its very possible! Whats your latest stats?

8. Andy Haskins

Andy Haskins Affiliate affiliate

I may be wrong here so feel free to jump in and correct me but is it even worth trying out direct linking to see which works better? By doing so I think you will restrict what you can do with the campaign.

If you keep testing and tweaking the landing page you will find a winner eventually.

Either way, thank you for the case study, keep us posted on how you get on :)

9. K

Is this the same app your are now running on other site you showed me?

Any further stats?

10. damnsmiley

yes the same app. Juicy ads traffic is not what i was expecting right now im on exoclicks RON, better conversions i will post a case study soon anyway!

11. K

Please do, looking forward to it!

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed