The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

ACK! If you are wasting $ on Adwords READ ME!

adawn

affiliate
Adwords are a thing of the past. I support it to increase traffic for short periods IE promotions or special events that are relevant BUT if you are using it as a means to have your site on the 1st page SERP, then you are going about it all wrong my friend.

You will be throwing money down the drain for nothing because there are better FREE ways to get that 1st page positioning that is actually better for your site in the long run!

Here's why....

ORIGINAL CONTENT.

That's right. PPC wants you to pay based on target key words that
your audience is searching for. The main words you want are expensive
which sucks, but why are they expensive? They are in high demand!
That means who knows how many OTHER advertisers are also using those words.

The best thing you can do is break away from the main stream, generate traffic to your site in non-traditional ways. Let me tell you that site crawlers LOVE original content so they will throw your site to the top of the list on the SERPS if you give them what they want!

Now the question remains....how do you do this successfully??

[removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Adwords are a thing of the past. I support it to increase traffic for short periods IE promotions or special events that are relevant BUT if you are using it as a means to have your site on the 1st page SERP, then you are going about it all wrong my friend.

You will be throwing money down the drain for nothing because there are better FREE ways to get that 1st page positioning that is actually better for your site in the long run!

Here's why....

ORIGINAL CONTENT.

That's right. PPC wants you to pay based on target key words that
your audience is searching for. The main words you want are expensive
which sucks, but why are they expensive? They are in high demand!
That means who knows how many OTHER advertisers are also using those words.

The best thing you can do is break away from the main stream, generate traffic to your site in non-traditional ways. Let me tell you that site crawlers LOVE original content so they will throw your site to the top of the list on the SERPS if you give them what they want!

Now the question remains....how do you do this successfully??

With all that said - I agree with you. However, PPC can be a great way to get relevant traffic to your site AND makes conversions. Also, you have to look at the ROI. If you are spending $1,000 a month on adwords but you have some great products and your making $4,000 a month by selling it - wouldn't you think that Adwords is worth it.

I'm not discounting the fact of getting your site to the first page - that's great since it's free traffic - and I'm all for it. But there's more than one way to accomplish your goal.

I was investing very much in advertising with AdWords and some other PPC networks and after I ran out of the "advertising budget" my total visitors dropped only by 10-15% so I have never ever invested in these sites again because my opinion is that they are no longer effective.

MI
Back