The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Zcode System (Sports Betting)

Gregas

affiliate
Hi everyone,

I'm considering promoting a CB offer in the sports betting niche: ZcodeSystem Has anyone made any experiences with this vendor? Is he reliable and credible?

Where can I find reviews of vendors... On this forum or elsewhere? (Please excuse my ignorance, but I'm new in this forum)

just the stuff clickbank gives you
<Category>
<Name>Betting Systems</Name>
<Site>
<Id>ZCODESYS</Id>
<PopularityRank>1</PopularityRank>
<Title><![CDATA[Top Vendor Zcode: Get Up To 670 Usd Per Sale! Sells Like Candy!]]></Title>
<Description><![CDATA[Winning Sports Picks & Predictions By Zcodesystem.com - Nhl, Nfl, Mlb And Nba Predictions And Picks From The Best Experts In The Industry + Fully Automated System Proven Since 1999. Sells Like Candy! Awesome Conversion 5.26% And Recurring 60% Commission!]]></Description>
<HasRecurringProducts>true</HasRecurringProducts>
<Gravity>29.6389</Gravity>
<PercentPerSale>50.0</PercentPerSale>
<PercentPerRebill>54.0</PercentPerRebill>
<AverageEarningsPerSale>666.308</AverageEarningsPerSale>
<InitialEarningsPerSale>23.8199</InitialEarningsPerSale>
<TotalRebillAmt>667.321</TotalRebillAmt>
<Referred>45.0</Referred>
<Commission>50</Commission>
<ActivateDate>2012-03-19</ActivateDate>
</Site>
<Site>

6172094 Oct 2 01:56 marketplace_feed_v2.xml
low volume hi value ...?

That's nothing new to me. What I'm looking for are actual experiences marketers made with this vendor. But anyway, thanks for your response.

Thank you for your efforts in helping me. I appreciate it. Yes, you're right. Everything looks really good, that was also my impression. But now I'm going to let the cat out of the bag... ;) Actually I was just about to start the marketing campaign... I set up a small website, build a video landing page, created a fb page, and so on. But before starting I tested one of their affiliate pages. The one with the free webinar. Actually an excellent idea. The best thing you can use as an affiliate imho. (Of course it's not live but pre-recorded, but that doesn't really matter.) In order to join the webinar you need to sing up with your email. Afterwards you should get follow ups, the system is email-marketing the product, just the common procedure.

So, in order to test the system I entered my email and I was able to watch the webinar (I haven't I must confess :) but have recorded it for watching it later). Of course I was expecting to get a follow-up email. I waited... One day, two days, no follow-up. I tested again with another email. The result was the same... Nothing happened. So I sent the vendor an email describing what I've encountered. They answered promptly telling me that yes there are follow-ups, not instantly but 2-3 times a week. I was baffled but, in order to make sure I haven't missed anything out I did a third testing using again a different email. The result was the same. And yes, I was always checking the spam folder too.

So, what would you think about this vendor now? The system is not working, that's for sure, but he denies it. Afterwards I found two affiliates on youtube with videos promoting the product but the links to the description went to an not existing site. Not a good sign neither, I thought. On the other hand the yt channel of the vendor is alive... His latest 2 videos were uploaded 4 days ago. Anyway, I'm not sure if I can trust this vendor. In the meantime I switched to another CB product in the same niche and started promoting it. The vendor is sending me tons of follow-up emails :rolleyes:

Later in the evening, I looked at that guy's website and it looked rather good. With the soon to be legal internet sports betting in the US this may be good for the US market -- I did see that.
If you have the right traffic or can buy the niche in the future. The online sports betting market in the USA will grow with the law changes ;)

Incorporated in Belize for obvious reasons -- grey area Click bank seems ok with it -- selling the SaaS software. Profiling the data itself is not a crime ;)

Sports bettingniche is harsh and may destroy you pretty easily if you do not have any previousexperience. I’ve lost a lot of money once, so I wish somebody has told me thisbefore. Happy to hear that you want to use things like ZCodeSystem to kickoff. Sport betting is a hot topic thesedays. It’s better to take your place in this branch asap. I’ve never workedwith them before but I may recommend you to use the network of sports blogs. Iguess it will be easy to find a professional zcode system review there.

Last edited:
Emails after signups ?
  • with or without your affiliate code?
  • or, are they counted in your clicbank's stats?
  • did you check on the one sending all the emails?

You need to check to make sure you are not being used as a free publicity agent at your expense.
I am currently having this problem with CBD affiliate programs -- I find more than half to be scamming traffic <<< sorry to say.

We call this 'slippage' not direct shaving: it's opps we didn't know what we were doing -- no mia culpa -- we didn't know, we claim innocence -- sure and chickens have lips!

emails direct from vendors are a slimy way to avoid a networks *safety* protocols designed protect the interests of affiliates in that network.

Watch your back ;)

I am working on a data feed site just for sports betting.
After trying to see if these network ads could work --I decided to stop wasting my time and money working in that direction.
Ad=>conversion is not the way.

banners
Back