The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Zé is in the area

zez13

affiliate
Hello guys, I'm Zé, je suis français (I'm french) ;)
I used to earn my life with french dating sites, and now I'm ready to make money with media buy.

I Hope one day I can tell you how that i earn XXX $/day, this is not for today but I'm sure I'll find some great tips on onffiliatefix to make it happen, I'll work for it ;)

Hello guys, I'm Zé, je suis français (I'm french)

Hello @zez13 , it's great to have you with us and welcome to the AffiliateFix family!

I used to earn my life with french dating sites, and now I'm ready to make money with media buy.

I Hope one day I can tell you how that i earn XXX $/day, this is not for today but I'm sure I'll find some great tips on onffiliatefix to make it happen, I'll work for it ;)

All things are possible and as long as you develop a plan, stay active in the community, ask loads of questions, and take action.

I'm trying to Work on Facebook ads and dating seems not to be a good idea but if you know tips to make it, i am open.

FB is not an ideal place to do dating. I'm certain the Fix community can give you loads of alternatives.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back