The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

YouTube vs Twitter vs Facebook

Samurai

affiliate
YouTube vs Twitter vs Facebook: which one do you prefer and why?

I think that Facebook is the most useful social media site. You can share longer posts, they can go viral much more quickly than on YouTube or Twitter, it's much easier to keep in touch with your followers. Moreover, there are numerous apps that you can use to improve your Facebook page (including subscription forms, etc.).

What is your opinion?

Youtube, I find that visitors who like your video are more likely to come check out your site. On Twitter you can expect very few visitors, if any, on your tweets and with Facebook only your friends come take a look... and they already know where your site it.

I think that YouTube is much more of a useful tool for SEO work. Because if your videos via YouTube are attracting potential customers, those videos then will lead to your website making you more money.
Facebook and Twitter on the other hand need help from subscribers, or followers. Whilst YouTube is public.

SonnyNET64

I use them all differently. I suppose right now, it's a tossup between Twitter and Facebook. I don't really like using either one, but I have an audience on each that really seem to like me being there anyway, so I do.

You could actually integrate these three social media networks for greater results.

You can integrate them into your sites, sure. It's hard to actually be active on several social networks at once, though. I find that two is about my limit before others start taking the back burner.

I would like to prefer Facebook as much as i can, i can share my videos & tag my friends.
sharing become continue and i get much much traffic easily

Twitter and YouTube. I like Twitter because I can find prospects locally. YouTube is great because videos rank high in the search engine results. I can get a video ranked fairly quickly. I don't use Facebook as much as I should.

From my experience with these social networking sites, Youtube is the most useful tool for promoting the website. It is easy to make your video rank high and get a lot of views and thus more traffic. However, Twitter and Facebook are useful only when there is a massive amount of followers/fans to promote your website for.

Definitely YouTube. I've tried many ways to drive traffic to my website and I can easily say that YouTube does the best job. First of all, it's pretty easy to rank a YouTube video if you do the right keyword research. I believe Facebook and Twitter are way too spammy to actually drive decent traffic to your website unless you really have a big chunk of followers.

In the other hand, you don't have to be popular on YouTube to do efficient SEO. All you need to do is rank a few videos and watch the traffic flow to your website. This is probably the biggest plus it has compared to the other options.

I also believe that people prefer visual content over written content any day of the year.

I would recommend using all of the social media sites that you can. Mixing them will bring quite a few visitors to your website. IF you create a page on Facebook for your site, you can share your YouTube videos in addition to liking other pages. Fans of similar pages will eventually find your page and thus your site.

I love facebook also. I gives your website maximum exposure for very little effort. I have tried Pinterest, Youtube and twitter, but they seem too confusing and too all over the place for me. Facebook is good because if you are looking for a specific market like stay at home moms, you can find them there.

I feel that YouTube is the best sites ever. It's videos archive is constantly growing and it keeps on releasing great content however twitter have some quite nice tweets which are informative and hilarious.

I believe that Twitter is better for advertising especially if you have many followers. YouTube is also very good because videos impress many people. Facebook is not so good for me because you can only chat. Nothing else. ;)

Pinterest worked well for me for very niche-specific ventures. It is said that the main demographic is comprised mostly of women, making it perfect for jewellery, health, etc.-based sites. I would have to say that Youtube, Facebook, and Twitter can be equally as effective depending on your target audience and how good your call to action is. I personally favor Youtube and FB, though.

I think Youtube would prove to be the most efficient and effective. People are probably a little more willing to click a link you are sharing with them when they see a nice preview of what they can expect, and usually they are more patient with watching a video than having to read a whole article of text.

I always choose Facebook over Twitter and Youtube. But it's a good idea that we will use these 3 social media to increase traffic to our site. I think all of them are useful, it just depends on how you do that on every social media that you are in. I got more clicks coming from Facebook because I hardly use Twitter because it seems boring to be on Twitter.

I mostly use youtube to bring traffic to my new sites. Facebook and Twitter only becomes useful if you already have some userbase :) In the end you will have to use all 3 anyway, but I prefer to pay attention to FB and twitter only when its worth my time. But my main platform also depends on my niche. I found it that fun related things are more popular on facebook, while posts of political nature go viral on twitter much more easily, but maybe thats just me :cautious:

I prefer Facebook more. To me I think Twitter is like a tune down version of Facebook with less customization and functions. Also Facebook is used/known worldwide but Twitter mostly North American (I think I am not 100% sure).
As for YouTube if you only do video posts than I guess its a good choice, but you can always post your YouTube in Facebook and watch it there instead =)

All of them are good, but good at different things - I personally prefer YT - mainly due to it just takes one video to go
semi viral and you can fill your coffers, both in earnings and potential leads/signups that you can then link back
to the other two sites easily. Facebook isn't going to lead a spike in the other two sites (unless you've already built
facebook up to the point where you can drive your traffic to YT/Twitter) - but one decent video will continue to add
traffic and signups indefinitely.

banners
Back