The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

YouTube mastering and monetization for your site hustle

Phaladi Moncho

affiliate
With what is happening around the world YouTube has became one of the best traffic source and money making machine! If you know how to use this tool your life and business will be the will bring happiness to the people around you! And the only way to make it in life is to learn and take action! There is more to know in YouTube marketing and monetization!

With what is happening around the world YouTube has became one of the best traffic source and money making machine! If you know how to use this tool your life and business will be the will bring happiness to the people around you! And the only way to make it in life is to learn and take action! There is more to know in YouTube marketing and monetization!

It's true YT is a great traffic source
What are your best tips?

Yes that is
Well its true its a great traffic source .But its not easy as it sounds as its very competitive these days and you need a good niche and ability to create videos everyday for your channel to grow and gain popularity and you need to have a lot of patience
Yes that is true! I do have a link where you can learn how to do it in less than three months of work!

Yes that is true! I do have a link where you can learn how to do it in less than three months of work!

Okay Phaladi,
Sounds like you are leading up to having our members go through your funnel for a marketing course that you may be promoting. After all, your profile does say "Blog Title: Easiest ways of making money online".
Not so quick! We have policies about such things. If you plan to recruit our members, you will first need to be a registered and approved vendor in our Resources area.

Also, it is kind of lame for someone to come into our community and tell us that they have a link to a course where one can learn internet marketing in less than three months. That's absolutely clickbait. Nobody on the planet learns online marketing in three months. Never has happened, and never will happen! C'mon man, we teach click bait here. Do you really think we are here for the purpose of being pitched a shiny object?

If you have a legitimate training course and you meet the vendor requirements, then list your coaching in our coaching resource area. Otherwise, post your contributions in the forums instead of trying to take our members off site.

I am so
Okay Phaladi,
Sounds like you are leading up to having our members go through your funnel for a marketing course that you may be promoting. After all, your profile does say "Blog Title: Easiest ways of making money online".
Not so quick! We have policies about such things. If you plan to recruit our members, you will first need to be a registered and approved vendor in our Resources area.

Also, it is kind of lame for someone to come into our community and tell us that they have a link to a course where one can learn internet marketing in less than three months. That's absolutely clickbait. Nobody on the planet learns online marketing in three months. Never has happened, and never will happen! C'mon man, we teach click bait here. Do you really think we are here for the purpose of being pitched a shiny object?

If you have a legitimate training course and you meet the vendor requirements, then list your coaching in our coaching resource area. Otherwise, post your contributions in the forums instead of trying to take our members off site.
I am so sorry if this came out wrong to you but was talking specifically about YouTube! Remember the world is changing dramatically! Things are moving fast this days and new ways are added everyday, after all I am sorry and also would like to apologize to the community!

MI
Back