The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

YouTube Landing Pages. Help!

Ron C

For Google Ads, the landing pages are more of content-rich and serves the search intent. Logically, since the person is searching for something and the ad is only a one-liner, it makes sense.

But for YT ads, how should the landing pages be?

About us, privacy policy, terms of service and contact us needs to be there, I believe.

Can it be just an opt-in page? Because the ad pretty much says everything. (It's not a one-liner.)

How should it be? To comply with YouTube advertising policies?

About us, privacy policy, terms of service and contact us needs to be there, I believe.

You should always have links to your privacy, TOS and contact pages in the footer (or somewhere) on your lander, no matter where you're using/showing it.

Can it be just an opt-in page?

If it's allowed, sure, why not? Make it compelling enough for people to give you their email. Also, same as above, make sure you have those important links on it somewhere and that you're complying with the email collection laws of the countries you're collecting from and sending to (for email marketing).

To comply with YouTube advertising policies?

I haven't read their advertising policies but I know the answer - YES! Always follow the policies for every site you advertise on.

On a side note, I'm moving this thread to the video traffic forum for you, see if any seasoned YouTubers can offer any other advice for you.

If it's allowed, sure, why not? Make it compelling enough for people to give you their email. Also, same as above, make sure you have those important links on it somewhere and that you're complying with the email collection laws of the countries you're collecting from and sending to (for email marketing).

Yes, because I read in Google Ads policies that a mere opt-in page is not allowed in Google search ads. The landing page should be transparent and full of explanations and descriptions (content).

I am curious if bare-bones opt-in pages are usable in YT ads though.

a mere opt-in page is not allowed in Google search ads.

I haven't heard anything about it lately but they used to require that you had some relevant content on the page.

Best rule of thumb is to check the rules/policies then follow them. I'm afraid I'm not knowledgeable enough in this area to be a ton of help on the optin page or YT policies on it but hopefully, someone who is will spot this thead and offer more info.

MI
Back