G Rank: 17 > 67 :(
YT Rank: 56 > 57 :(

Here's my current stats on the video:
Views: 234K > 234K
Comments: 64 > 64
Subs: 474 > 474
Backlinks: 383 > 497 (+114)

Optin: 4 (woohoo :))

Wanted to give a quick up as I check edmy ranking today, wasn't too happy but that's just how G works!

Drop in rank in G and YT but it's no biggie. It's probably due to the increase in BL and G probably don't know where I should be ranked. My hopes is I'll settle back on the 1st or 2nd page. Only time will tell...

But I did get 3 optins, wish there was a way I could track where they are coming from though. :confused:

Anyway, is there a way to see what keywords your URL/Site is currently ranking for?

I mean, if I just enter my URL it'll show me all the keywords I rank for or get traffic from.

As much as I want to update this thread frequently, I don't think it's the right mindset for me to constantly check my stats and reporting it (good or bad).

I'm thinking of setting a schedule on my updates, like every Saturday or Sunday. :)

That is all for now...

Laters!

It's not perfect but semrush.com can show some good data for what keywords a site ranks for...

And hope you keep the updates coming even if only once a week as making interesting reading, appreciate you sharing.

It's not perfect but semrush.com can show some good data for what keywords a site ranks for...

And hope you keep the updates coming even if only once a week as making interesting reading, appreciate you sharing.

Thanks bro, I'll check that out.

I'll keep updating, just once a week because I know my ranking will fluctuate on a day to day basis so reporting once a week should give me/us better picture of how the ranking works for YT videos.

Stats Sundays!

nAG4MgA.png

oqCdSGt.png

G Rank: 67 > 82 :(
YT Rank: 57 > 32 :)

Subs: 474 > 455 :)confused:)
Backlinks: 497 > 624 (+127)

Optin: 4 > 15 (+11)

I'm still dropping in rank in G but I think I know why, it was my fault and already implemented the necessary changes. Hopefully it's not too late :mad:

After checking my BL I noticed that my anchor text was mainly my exact match keyphrase! Big red flag to G that I'm building BL.

Only time will tell if I'll be able to get my G rank back.

But on a good note, I'm slowly ranking in YT for my keyword! :) and also got 11 optin's!

I decided not to add anymore Views or Likes since I surpass my competitors Views by 100K :p

Well that is all for now, hopefully next Sunday I'll see my G rank improve!

Laters!

Just a word of warning I got a trial offer on CPAFix for 20k views on my video, the say after it was removed - SO yeah just be careful who you use!

I think the big G thing is purely dance, you normally ALWAYS rank high in the first few weeks - they then drop you to the back and you slowly creep forward....it's normal!

Just a word of warning I got a trial offer on CPAFix for 20k views on my video, the say after it was removed - SO yeah just be careful who you use!

I think the big G thing is purely dance, you normally ALWAYS rank high in the first few weeks - they then drop you to the back and you slowly creep forward....it's normal!

You're video got removed?

I've been using Fiverr gigs for all task I needed done for my vids.

For the ranking, it could be the G dance liek tou mention, I just notice my anchor text ratio and didn't look natural LOL, I'll see in a week or two.

I now have my anchors text setup as 10% exact keyword, 20% related keyword 70% misc keywords (click here, etc)

Stats Sundays

btJeNDS.jpg

xVsTUOC.png

G Rank: 67 > 82 > 84 :(
YT Rank: 57 > 32 > 52 :(

Subs: 474 > 455 > 410 :confused:
Backlinks: 497 > 624 > 1.9K (+1.3K)

Optin: 4 > 15 > 28 (+13)

I'll get to my story for the lack of updates after I share my YT stats update....as you can see, it's not looking good. I pretty sure the overuse of exact keyword of my anchor text put a bad taste in G Serps so I'm stuck at #84 (for roughly 2 weeks now).

I added almost 1.3K more backlinks with related and misc keywords to compensate this abnormal backlinking but the damage is done and that's where I stand.

My YT ranking also took a hit and I'm sure it has to be due to my backlinking, every other stats (views, likes, comments, subs) beats the #1-3 rank video.

But I did get 13 more optin in the last 2 weeks so I'm happy about that because I'll always have a way to contact them later on. I did change my follow-up message to just offer free and useful information in my niche for at least 2-3 months worth.

I'm waiting to hit at least 100 optin before I push a product (dvd course)

What is my strategy going forward?

I decided, I'll let this video sit, in the mean time I'll create another video targeting a more Q&A keyword and get these rank, lower volume but less competition, also I'll get more optin if I can provide answers to these keyword questions.

I found 5 key phrase to target and I'll get the video outsourced ASAP.

I'll update more next Sunday on my new strategy, ranking method will be the same but less aggressive on the backlinking or should I say I'll be more diversified in my anchors from the start.

***Reasoning for my absence***

Now...I'm truly sorry for the lack of updates...this wedding planning is pretty crazy ATM, short version was that I had to fly down to Hawaii 2 weeks ago for our Engagement photo shoot (fiance currently lives in Hawaii and I live in OR, it's a long story).

Well while I was down there I went body boarding and tore up my ribs/back on some reef, well couple days later I ended up getting really sick due to the cuts on my ribs...like crazy sick, ended up being hospitalized.

w2tkoOS.png

I just got released yesterday and I'm still in Hawaii.

Had to make arrangement with work and change flight plans because I was suppose to be back in OR 6 days ago...

Well can't really complain since I'm updating this thread in 80 degree weather :eek:

jdueKtx.png

That is all for now!

Laters! \m/

banners
Back