The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

YouTube 301+ Views Problem

I made a video and upload it to YouTube. One of my friends suggests me to buy some fake views and likes from Fiverr in order to getting ranked quickly in YouTube. I bought views and likes and it seem OK at first. After some times, I noticed that there are no views adding up in my video and it stop at 301+. Any idea how I get rid of this problem. Do you also buy views and likes? Would you like to suggest me some good service, please?

21ahhcp.png

I made a video and upload it to YouTube. One of my friends suggests me to buy some fake views and likes from Fiverr in order to getting ranked quickly in YouTube. I bought views and likes and it seem OK at first. After some times, I noticed that there are no views adding up in my video and it stop at 301+. Any idea how I get rid of this problem. Do you also buy views and likes? Would you like to suggest me some good service, please?

21ahhcp.png

In the past using fiverr gigs for youtube video promotion was a fail for me. But that could have changed, You want REAL high retention views so they look real to youtube.

It's not wise to buy them any longer. You never need to worry about this with quality vid's anyways. I have uploaded real estate related marketing vid's for Realtor's in the past and I was quick to learn in the beginning that quality vid's on almost any subject will turn 1000's of views. I would consider a remake on your vid.

Yes. In recent YouTube updated their database.From Now you cannot ranked your video by simply buying YouTube views, likes etc. Even there is a chance to get shadow banned from YouTube. No black hat with YouTube.

By the way there are a lot of things u need to keep in mind in order to rank videos on YouTube, its not just about views...u need to choose the right keywords(make a good research on this before choosing them, spy ur competitors), optimize title and descriptions with the right keywords u are targeting, then the best important thing is the backlinks(NOT ORPHAN ONES!!) which u really want to have in ur videos otherwise it would appear meaningless to google eyes(yes, google and youtube are correlated) and it wont rank properly, only after these factors u can think about views,likes and comments.

To rank in YouTube, ur channel must have a very good authority, to have authority u want have lots of subscribers(not fakes ones) and videos!

ps: i uploaded one video regarding manga sometime ago, it jumped on the first page after 1 day! LOL

I really hope to been helpfull in some way ;)

cheers!

Perhaps your video is just not interesting to anyone. In order for a video to gain popularity, it must be interesting to people, people's interest depends on trends and what is popular now. Try to change something in your videos so that they are more fresh and unusual, something that you usually don't add.

MI
Back