The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Your Goal In 2016

Ninja Marketer11

affiliate
Well I am planning to make two amazon niche sites and earn 3 figures in each month. Beside start PPV marketing and make my ROI to 200% in upcoming year. What is yours?

We are selling our services in the whole world with our team like development,promotion and all about internet..

Well I am planning to make two amazon niche sites and earn 3 figures in each month. Beside start PPV marketing and make my ROI to 200% in upcoming year. What is yours?

Great Thread! Great Question!

I have several fronts to improve.

I have some new content sites and continuity sites I have had in the works for over a year now and haven't had the time to bring to completion. I will launch these finally right after the Nov/Dec holidays.

I have a goal for improvements in our three forums to include doubling my thread counts and post counts of 2015.

I will be upgrading all of my office hardware and improving my office space.

I have a financial goal to triple my income.

As a side, a hobby, I design fishing lures. I just this month partnered with a design engineer to produce my first set of Alpha models for testing and plan to introduce them to the market in May of 2016.

For a really long time I've never had enough free time to do everything I've always planned to: create more content for my blogs, market the blogs more, etc. I expect that I'll have more free time next year and none of it will be wasted. I'll create more content for my sites and even create a youtube channel which will probably drive more traffic to my site. My goal for 2016 is to earn to make my first $1,000 from my online ventures. That can then be scaled up . . .

To work each day and do whatever is needed to improve the 3 forums in Fixforum network and move them forward. Help them grow. And if any new forums are to come, do the same with them.

To do the same in my sports forum I own and I will not advertise it here.

To take each day as a person and make improvements in real life.

To do some work in our home to make improvements this next year.

My main goal for 2016 is to get some more projects going towards the path of success.

Oh, eep. I have so many goals for 2016! I'm just getting back into blogging after almost two years away and I think my biggest goal is to make my new blog a success even though I'm woefully behind on all the techniques and such! I'd love to make more money off the darned thing.

My goals for this year:

1. Focus on my blog and be able to monetise it.
2. Find other transcription sites to work for since my old one doesn't have much jobs anymore.:(
3. Just enjoy whatever job comes to me.:)

Stop being lazy and finish a few apps I have started.

I have no idea how to market them but I enjoy it and hate that I haven't picked them back up yet!

banners
Back