The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Your current mood

Being a Monday, i totally feel won out. The reason is because over the weekend, I have been working on a project that was due yesterday. So I did not want to disappoint he client, worked till late night and am grateful that I finally submitted the work. Mondays Generally are always my worst days and I just take time to reflect on the past achievements and what exactly lies on the table for this week. I have done this for a while and its well working for me.

I am kinda motivated today. I have visited a friend of mine who works at google and he has given me a true challenge. He is someone who talks and you sit to listen. He just gave me tips on the things I should always focus on so that I forever stand out of the crowd. It is long since I had such like motivation. I remember him saying that it is the best option doing what you love and like.

No comment. Not a bad mood, just not enough energy to get enthused.

Oops. Guess that was a comment.

Tell me about it, Kimia´s HQs are right smack in the middle of Gran Via, THE main commercial area in Madrid... Its exhausting just leaving the office... like walk against the current xD ... However, that chill in the air, people laughing, hot beverages... chestnuts!... Its all good :)

Tell me about it, Kimia´s HQs are right smack in the middle of Gran Via, THE main commercial area in Madrid... Its exhausting just leaving the office... like walk against the current xD ... However, that chill in the air, people laughing, hot beverages... chestnuts!... Its all good :)

Sounds like you found some good in the awful. :)

Maybe move to a quiet mountain village on the Med? Then you just have to navigate a few honking cars and villagers. :)

Chestnuts? You mean like I see on TV that they sell in NYC from carts? I've never seen that here in Canada, don't think anyone does that or eats them that way.

Sounds like you found some good in the awful. :)

Maybe move to a quiet mountain village on the Med? Then you just have to navigate a few honking cars and villagers. :)

Chestnuts? You mean like I see on TV that they sell in NYC from carts? I've never seen that here in Canada, don't think anyone does that or eats them that way.

Always, the glass is always half full xD ... As long as theres health, everything else is just a matter of perspective ;)

Indeed we have chestnuts in Spain, though we roast them on coals... they are DELICIOUS! and keep your hands warm on the street xD ... I think in Canada, in the middle of winter, nothing can keep your hands warm on the street xD jajajaja

Current mood: thankful :)

banners
Back