The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

You will never ever ever get fired from you job if you are an affiliate marketer :)

Alex admitad

Hey everyone!

Today I realised a BEAUTIFUL thing. And I am happy to share it with You! :):p

This idea is simple:You will never ever ever get fired from you job if you are an affiliate marketer :)

Why?:confused:

Because You just don't need to have a boss if you are driving traffic from your site on CPA offers.

We all learnt to believe that to be happy, we need to fulfil own potential through getting various experience, as various as you are able to have. We want to open ourselves to a wide spectrum of emotions and feelings, to try different food, to try different roles and to experience all shades of life. How can we do it? Possibly, the best way to achieve all of this is to break up with a boring routine, to leave familiar settings in order to discover remote countries, cultures and feelings. However, we also need a financial freedom, that’s why affiliate networks come to a play and help us to make our dreams come true, to travel around the world and to break this annoying bound with office routine.
beach-drinks.jpg
Just imagine that in January you are not making all the usual way down to your office walking in the snowy and windy streets. You are not getting cold anymore. You are enjoying sunny weather, ocean and a seashore! How is it possible? Are you on vacation? No, it will last for a long time because you are earning money with the help of globalization, the Internet and the global network of Cost-Per-Action affiliate programs admitad.com

In order to live the life like this, all you need, is to have a website, a group in social media, an YouTube channel or other Internet platform with traffic that you wish to monetize, and to sign up to admitad as a publisher.;)

In my opinion, I've got to agree and disagree with Admitad, Just like all things sweet in life, there are things that every individual have to work hard for.

I would agree that Internet Marketing either CPA / Affiliate Marketing / Others is a huge market with tons of opportunity and if you master how to do things you are well on your path to paradise.

I would also agree that if you are doing affiliate marketing, you are able to make your income with just a computer anywhere as long as you have internet access.

And "You will never ever ever get fired from your job if you are an affiliate marketer :)" is exactly true :)

But I have to disagree that CPA affiliate program is "the" path to easy financial freedom and in order to have a financial freedom, all you need is to have a website, a group in social media, a YouTube channel or other Internet platforms with traffic that you wish to monetize.

Apology if my post sounds like flaming, but I wouldn't want to give a misdirection to new enthusiastic people joining Internet Marketing world, ending up having bad experience and giving the industry a bad name :)

You will never ever ever get fired from you job if you are an affiliate marketer

True.

In order to live the life like this, all you need, is to have a website, a group in social media, an YouTube channel

I'd argue about this one.
To be honest, to me it sounds like one of those empty promises shown on TV commercials, which later prove to be a hurtful lie.

In my personal opinion, you have forgotten about the most important thing - knowledge.

However, knowledge itself is also not enough and won't bring results by itself, since one also needs...
will to act.jpg

About knowledge - here comes the truly beautiful thing:

-Society, like this forum, where one can both teach and learn.

Hints, case studies, helping each other.

It would seem that since the internet marketing is a truly competitive branch, its participants wouldn't willingly share their secrets on the road to success.

However, here we can see people to prove otherwise - as I browse this forum, I see a lot people asking for the help and the same amount that is willing to do so - it warms the heart.

I liked your post, i truly did.
But as Rocky said: life ain't all sunshines and rainbows - it's a nasty place.

Sure - one can achieve all the goals that you have mentioned, but it is based on hard work, learning and a lot of made mistakes.

To sum it all up: I am really glad that I have found this forum and can be a part of it.

Well this its beutyful in life to be able to be free and finanialy .I dont like it to wake up every mrning to go to a job .I dont say having a job its bad but maybe in some days i want to go to beach etc

Hey everyone!

Today I realised a BEAUTIFUL thing. And I am happy to share it with You! :):p

This idea is simple:You will never ever ever get fired from you job if you are an affiliate marketer :)

Why?:confused:

Because You just don't need to have a boss if you are driving traffic from your site on CPA offers.

We all learnt to believe that to be happy, we need to fulfil own potential through getting various experience, as various as you are able to have. We want to open ourselves to a wide spectrum of emotions and feelings, to try different food, to try different roles and to experience all shades of life. How can we do it? Possibly, the best way to achieve all of this is to break up with a boring routine, to leave familiar settings in order to discover remote countries, cultures and feelings. However, we also need a financial freedom, that’s why affiliate networks come to a play and help us to make our dreams come true, to travel around the world and to break this annoying bound with office routine.
Just imagine that in January you are not making all the usual way down to your office walking in the snowy and windy streets. You are not getting cold anymore. You are enjoying sunny weather, ocean and a seashore! How is it possible? Are you on vacation? No, it will last for a long time because you are earning money with the help of globalization, the Internet and the global network of Cost-Per-Action affiliate programs admitad.com

In order to live the life like this, all you need, is to have a website, a group in social media, an YouTube channel or other Internet platform with traffic that you wish to monetize, and to sign up to admitad as a publisher.;)
amazing post and this industry is huge to explore.

Hi @WeweMedia Thanks for your response.
You told
I have to disagree that CPA affiliate program is "the" path to easy financial freedom and in order to have a financial freedom, all you need is to have a website, a group in social media, a YouTube channel or other Internet platforms with traffic that you wish to monetize.
Can you describe your personal view of the affiliate marketing industry?:)

But as Rocky said: life ain't all sunshines and rainbows - it's a nasty place.

Sure - one can achieve all the goals that you have mentioned, but it is based on hard work, learning and a lot of made mistakes.

To sum it all up: I am really glad that I have found this forum and can be a part of it.
Hi @John. W yes, you are right, when you are working in CPA marketing and take it seriously it is not a relaxing thing because you're delivering quality, you're delivering results. So, I personally would like to say that CPA is a good chance to earn money and, at the same time, when you're taking it seriously, it becomes your business. In business networking and interpersonal connections, knowledge sharing and leadership are very important. And, I admit, that possibly, if you just started to work in CPA you will need to try different variants, different approaches and ways of driving traffic until you find the one which suits you better.
So, I think that we need to keep on doing and trying like all business people who are not afraid to do something by themselves and to take risk sometimes.;)

Well this its beutyful in life to be able to be free and finanialy .I dont like it to wake up every mrning to go to a job .I dont say having a job its bad but maybe in some days i want to go to beach etc
Hello :) Yes, why not? By the way, many publishers firstly start working at CPA network in addition to their main income. They are giving themselves time to learn and acquire experience. Then, when they understand that it is actually better to be free in terms of time and place of their work, they are moving to CPA and make money for living driving traffic on offers.

Having read your postst, I've realized that I chose a wrong profession :)
Hey @Amelia222 You can start learning about affiliate marketing and trying different ways of driving traffic on these offers. Of course, firstly it may be something additional to your main profession, but nothing will stop you from changing it when you realize that from sertain point affiliate marketing started to bring you enough money for living. Moreover, you can even become a free traveller, for example, to write your travel blog and monetize your traffic via CPA offers in the hotels and travel niche. I know people who do that and travel all the time.

amazing post and this industry is huge to explore.
Hello @Devangi Adattract Thanks for your commentary! Yes, it is really good to explore. For example, in terms of travel niche at admitad network, I can forecast some good revenues for those who will promote travel and booking offers on the eve of FIFA 2018 in Russia. admitad can offer a lot in relation to this. Just imagine how many football fans will travel to Russia to watch FIFA ( the cost of travel and hotels there is relatively low for now). These people will be looking for hotels and tickets online. And those publishers who will drive traffic on these offers ( for those who is travelling to Russia ) will earn a lot. Perhaps, especially at admitad, because admitad market share in Russia is 70%. This is just one idea of earning money there, but there are much more actually:)

Oh, i would like to learn affiliate marketing, suggest me some best way to learn it, through online or need to do some course
Hi @Davidtakh Thanks for a good question! Before every publisher registered and learned CPA marketing just in practice + sometimes it was possible to find some tips on forums. At that point admitad managers provided help and mentorship to all publishers who were seeking their advice. But CPA marketing is developing and now such affiliate networks as admitad take care of the industry. For example, this year admitad opened its Academy for Publishers and soon it will be freely available on admitad platform :)

banners
Back