Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

You ask, i deliver!

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Im for ever asking you guys what you want to see here as i am for ever wanting to improve the site!

So in the suggestions thread i was asked,

One thing that I like a LOT on this forum is that you incentivize Case Studys, and case studys are the best thing for those (like me) that still haven't taken action (in my case I haven't taken actions because right now I really can't). I would like to be able to search topics that have that prefix. And an awesome thing that you could integrate is the options to put other prefixes. For example a "FB Casestudy" instead of being red it would be blue, "PPV casestudy" gree, "POF casestudy" pink, "Offline Casestudy" black etc. (just saying ramdom collors, but make them different so that we could see them better).

If I even want to learn about how to advertise on those platforms, I would research them and see every case study to learn from other people's mistakes.

So i have installed a new mod that make the "case study" buttons clickable in each forum - when you click them it will show ALL the case studies within that forum!

Keep them coming guys - i care more than any other website owner!

CPAFix FTW!

Im for ever asking you guys what you want to see here as i am for ever wanting to improve the site!

So i have installed a new mod that make the "case study" buttons clickable in each forum - when you click them it will show ALL the case studies within that forum!

CPAFix FTW!

Pretty cool :D Glad I helped, now it will be easier to surf them.

Thanks

CPAFix FTW!

That's awesome! You guys do a great job here.

banners
Back