The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Would you like a legal forum? (50 votes for yes)

Yes or No

• Yes

Votes: 16 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely! I know it could be tricky with all the different countries represented in the forum but let's face it - the FTC is the one everybody tiptoes around.

Always thought a section with "Internet law" or "Cyberlaw" would be helpful and also important.
Though the laws vary by country as azgold said and this area of law is still in a kind of flow, there are solid legal regulations, e.g. the "Computer Misuse Act 1990" for the UK or the German "Telemediengesetz TMG", and it would be good for everyone to know about it, especially Private Policies, Copyrights, Legal Disclaimers, Refund Policies, Earning Disclaimers, Imprints and all this lousy stuff ...

So definitely a big fat YES for such a forum or subforum.

Go on, guys, click the Yes above. You know you want to :affiliatefix:
UndkWMu.gif

Last edited:
Always thought a section with "Internet law" or "Cyberlaw" would be helpful and also important.
Though the laws vary by country as azgold said and this area of law is still in a kind of flow, there are solid legal regulations, e.g. the "Computer Misuse Act 1990" for the UK or the German "Telemediengesetz TMG", and it would be good for everyone to know about it, especially Private Policies, Copyrights, Legal Disclaimers, Refund Policies, Earning Disclaimers, Imprints and all this lousy stuff ...

So definitely a big fat YES for such a forum or subforum.

Go on, guys, click the Yes above. You know you want to :affiliatefix:
UndkWMu.gif
You're GIF made my day :)! YNWA!

You're GIF made my day :)! YNWA!

Wait till he starts to jump - passion pure. That's why we loved Kloppo. YNWA ;)!

But I hope my argument could also convince.
Yet another reason: A legal forum would be another unique positioning angle for AffiliateFix.
It's hard to find good or reliable information in this section on the net, except to the relevant legal portals.
So a legal forum would make AffiliateFix also unique and leading therein!

I am poll blind. I did not even notice there was a poll at the top.
Thanks @Marc

You're welcome! This is even good, because thus we have already the 50 Yes votes.
The remaining 41 have just forgot to click the Yes button ;).

Last edited:
Thanks, K!

I think a lot of us don't worry about the legal/business side of things, we just focus on gaining momentum and $$$. That could be a big mistake. Just ask Frank Kern and some others. :)

Reactions: K
Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back