The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Yellow Web - crushing to the top

Yellow Web

affiliate
Hi, I'm an affiliate marketer from Samara, Russia. I have >15 years of experience in programming and 2 years in aff.marketing. I run a blog: Yellow Web where I tell people how to automate everything, give away my own scripts and software for Facebook Ads for free. Also I have a Youtube channel and a public page on VK.com. Feel free to join, but be aware that right now I write articles only in russian language. Maybe that'll change later)

I'm experienced in running nutra offers on FB, right now I'm interested in promoting crypto, software/services and infobiz.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

If you plan to do any promotions of services or products here, you will first need to be a registered and approved business in our Resources area. Ping me if you want to learn more.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

If you plan to do any promotions of services or products here, you will first need to be a registered and approved business in our Resources area. Ping me if you want to learn more.

Didn't think of that right now. But what if I write an article about some not well-know FB-ads automation services and add my affiliate links there? Is it also prohibited? I am not a creator of those services, but I see, that nobody talks about them, so it could be a good theme to cover.

Didn't think of that right now.

Well, you did already think about it because you original post in this thread clearly states, "Yellow Web where I tell people how to automate everything, give away my own scripts and software for Facebook Ads for free. Also I have a Youtube channel and a public page on VK.com. Feel free to join,". That is clearly self promotion.

But what if I write an article about some not well-know FB-ads automation services and add my affiliate links there?

Any affiliate links must be identified as aff links. Also, don't over do it by throwing dozens of links in a thread, the members are wise to this type of self promotion and will report the threads or posts. If the only purpose of writing about things like FB automation tools is for the purpose of promoting aff links, then you will get called out on it.

Is it also prohibited? I am not a creator of those services, but I see, that nobody talks about them, so it could be a good theme to cover.

Members talk about an abundance of tools here without writing articles strictly for the purpose of promoting themselves, products, or services.

That is clearly self promotion.
This is just a welcome post) And the thing that I didn't think of is the promotion of software and services.
Any affiliate links must be identified as aff links. Also, don't over do it by throwing dozens of links in a thread
Ok, I got it, thanks for clarifying that.

One more question though: is talking about blackhat prohibited? For example, I have my own free open-source cloaking system, can I write about that?

is talking about blackhat prohibited?

Members do discuss cloaking here for various reasons. However, you need to know we are a Whitehat community. We have been among the few communities fighting against Blackhat since we started here in 2006. Blackhat is a direct violation of the terms and services of everyone in the business and leads to our $84B in fraud in 2019, the years before that, and again this year. Fraud causes the cost of doing business to increase for the rest of us. It's a selfish and self serving business practice.

Blackhat is a direct violation of the terms and services of everyone in the business and leads to our $84B in fraud in 2019
Can't totally agree with you. Blackhat doesn't equal fraud. For example running adult or nutra offers are prohibited by Facebook rules and if you do run them there - that's blackhat, even if you pay for your ads on time by your own credit card. The seller sends all the goods, someone who bought them receives and uses. No fraud, everybody is happy except Facebook)

Can't totally agree with you. Blackhat doesn't equal fraud. For example running adult or nutra offers are prohibited by Facebook rules and if you do run them there - that's blackhat, even if you pay for your ads on time by your own credit card. The seller sends all the goods, someone who bought them receives and uses. No fraud, everybody is happy except Facebook)

You see, you just outlined fraud. Fraud is agreeing to a terms of service, and then not abiding by them, which is fraudulent. The only need for a cloaker is to avoid being caught doing something that is a violation of one's terms of service. That is fraudulent. FB, and others, have to spend a ton of money preventing the success of those that use cloakers, and in turn that increases costs to use them as an ad platform.

You can argue to your heart's content to try and justify the use of a cloaker, but in the end, a cloaker is used for a fraudulent purpose and does raise the cost of doing business on those platforms that prohibit them.

Daniel is very kind and good person. He is famous affiliate in Russia so lot of people here can teach from him and his experience!

banners
Back