The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Yahoo Gemini?

AmNovice

Hey all, just wondering if anyone has had experience running offers on native using Yahoo Gemini. If so, thoughts?

Last edited:
They have had some ups and downs. The actual services were originally provided by GoTo.com around 2003 or so and then renamed itself Overture Services. Then sometime after Yahoo, who was their customer, bought them out.

I haven't used them myself, but they may be worth a try.

They have had some ups and downs. The actual services were originally provided by GoTo.com around 2003 or so and then renamed itself Overture Services. Then sometime after Yahoo, who was their customer, bought them out.

I haven't used them myself, but they may be worth a try.
Interesting, thanks for your response! I sort of like the layout whenever I go on yahoo. I like the way the ads are integrated into the regular content on the site. Lots of other websites have their native ads displayed as you scroll down the site, in one particular area, whereas yahoo manages to integrate them directly with the rest of the content. It's very much 'native' in terms of how it's displayed. That's kind of what got me interested in maybe trying it out.

banners
Back