The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

www or no www

Andrew Collier

affiliate
I have tried asking a very important question about my website regarding an issue on google webmasters but the 10 post rule about not being able to insert links on the post is proving extremely irritating , I hope not to post to forums about any problem with my website and over the last 2 years I have managed to do so without the need to consult a forum , but indeed they are there to help people like me who from time to time come across a problem , but to put another problem in the way when asking a perfectly straight forward question seems ludicrous ? I would have hoped to get around my problem without 10 posts , I suppose I could just post another 8 posts with a load of rubbish in them but its more fun this way. Ill go and look at some more forums before I come back and do the aforementioned. regard andy. link not included .

I have tried asking a very important question about my website regarding an issue on google webmasters but the 10 post rule about not being able to insert links on the post is proving extremely irritating , I hope not to post to forums about any problem with my website and over the last 2 years I have managed to do so without the need to consult a forum , but indeed they are there to help people like me who from time to time come across a problem , but to put another problem in the way when asking a perfectly straight forward question seems ludicrous ? I would have hoped to get around my problem without 10 posts , I suppose I could just post another 8 posts with a load of rubbish in them but its more fun this way. Ill go and look at some more forums before I come back and do the aforementioned. regard andy. link not included .

Well, @Andrew Collier , the reason for this is to curb spammers. It is a huge issue for forums these days and one of the best tools to fight the spammers is this requirement. Every forum I have joined in the past ten years has had this requirement. We're sorry if you feel that our rules are in some way an obstacle you feel is ludicrous, but these rules are to protect the integrity of not only the forum but they are there to protect you and all members from intrusive vandals that insist on penetrating the confines of our community.

As well, forums are by design and by nature a place for folks to become members in common causes, build relationships, and help one another through reason and demonstration. I don't see your objection to contributing 10 valuable posts to acquire the privilege to add links as valid.

I hope you come back and reconsider adding value to this community as I know it can and will add value to you and your endeavors.

MI
Back