The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Would you pay to get listed in DMOZ?

i would definitely pay to get listed in DMOZ. who wants to pay me because im a dmoz editor. internet related category though. :D

Skinner,
I told you that ther are some good DMOZ editor out there that you do not have to pay or even submit your site to DMOZ for them to list your site. This has happend to to three of my sites, I did not submit them but they are listed in DMOZ, the one that suprised me the most was one site I used for my hosting customer to ready their email online in the days when I use to run a dial up ISP (Velnet webmail - Read any POP3 email or get a free email) its listed in DMOZ i never submitted it but I am not complaining.

Equally I have a lot of decent sites that should be in DMOZ, i have submitted them years and years ago, still not approved :(

The only one of my domain that got into DMOZ becuse I know and editor was one of my Romanian sites, a DMOZ editor who edit some of the Romania category used to work for me.

Ok, Gio or anybody...please add my site to the internet category. If you are NOT pulling
our leg, then shoot me a PM :)

MI
Back