The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Would You Buy an Email List?

Smithee

affiliate
There's no denying the fact that online marketers can make some decent cash from email marketing. You have that assurance if you if you build an email list yourself because you know that each time you are sending an email, you are sending it to a prospective customer.

Some internet marketers want short-cuts. And there are some smart people who offer said short-cuts. They scour the web for email addresses and build lists.

I've seen email lists on sale on some internet marketing forums and I'm certain there are people who buy them but considering the fact that the recipients will be receiving numerous unsolicited emails the odds of your email being read are quite low.

Question: would you buy an email list hoping that someone will buy the products you are promoting or selling?

There's no denying the fact that online marketers can make some decent cash from email marketing. You have that assurance if you if you build an email list yourself because you know that each time you are sending an email, you are sending it to a prospective customer.

Some internet marketers want short-cuts. And there are some smart people who offer said short-cuts. They scour the web for email addresses and build lists.

I've seen email lists on sale on some internet marketing forums and I'm certain there are people who buy them but considering the fact that the recipients will be receiving numerous unsolicited emails the odds of your email being read are quite low.

Question: would you buy an email list hoping that someone will buy the products you are promoting or selling?

None of the current autoresponder companies allow for the use of purchased lists. THe only way to use those lists through proxies and it is 100% spam at that point!

Yes I would. This is called solo email marketing. You now those people are interested to you niche so I drive them to my landing page and collect and update my leads.

Yes I would. This is called solo email marketing. You now those people are interested to you niche so I drive them to my landing page and collect and update my leads.

Buying an email list and solo ads purchases are not the same! Solo ads purchases are when you buy ad space on another company's emails to their customers. Buying an email list means you will have a list to email. These are no good anymore and are no longer allowed in traditional autoresponder accounts.

banners
Back