The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Work for money or pleasure?

I think this depend on the internal environment of the person, an his/her actual situation, some may think that money bring pleasure, others choose the opposite.
Many rich people say that they were not seeking money at the beginning, however, they did their best in their job, and this could be reaches through loving the job.
So, I will prefer that I work with pleasure, but I can say:-
LOVE WHAT YOU DO< TO DO WHAT YOU LOVE

I would choose neither of them. Instead, i'd endeavor to find job which gives me both moeny and pleasure, for they both are necessary ingredients for happy and wonderful life.

to me, pleasure as it pertains to a job means it is fulfilling ... I would want to feel good about what I am doing ... I feel that way with my current job, I feel like I am really helping people who are going through very difficult times in their lives ... the money is building, though it's not great yet ... but the pleasure I get from helping someone or making a difference makes up for the lack of income right now

Theres a lot to be said for a big paycheck. How can anyone be happy when they are constantly worried about how they are going to pay for their next meal?

I started this job for the money not because I enjoyed it. Then after time when I got to know who I was working with and time went on I found myself looking forward to coming to work and doing my job..or is that just because I could get away from my better half for a few hours!

I think alot of people start jobs for the money then come to love the job..not always because they find the job enjoyable, mainly because of the people that they work with.

Money doesn't make us happy but having it does! ;) But going to work everyday to do something you do not like is horrible so I pick having money. I am happy when I can just provide for myself and pay for the necessities that pop up unexpectedly like tags for the new car you bought a year ago! lol The pleasure would be to have enough money to pay for that without stressing about where it comes from.

I would say pleasure. I've used to have a job that paid very well, but the stress was so high that I couldn't even enjoy the money I was making.

Do what you love and the money will follow!

If a job really turns you on, you won't be working. You will be playing.

So if you create a blog about a topic you are really passionate about, people will notice. Your passion will naturally attract people and the money will come to you easy and effortlessly!

Pleasure, but I am amongst minority that works a job that he likes, so I guess I am happy. The income is not too big but it is fair, so I just wish if I could do my job for a little more money and I would be very happy.

Let's just say that if we don't have money or enough money then we work to earn money to pay bills and buy foods, that's simple truth, sometimes even if we don't like our jobs. But I kind like the Internet.

Let's just say that if we don't have money or enough money then we work to earn money to pay bills and buy foods, that's simple truth, sometimes even if we don't like our jobs. But I kind like the Internet.
Agree to this one, but I wasn't aware that the question is replying to mine web related activities (job)...:eek:

MI
Back