The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Wordpress tracking plugin

mike888

Hello Fellow Marketers,

I am developing a link tracking platform specifically designed for Wordpress blogs that would be easy to use and maintain. Tracker is installed as any other Wordpress plugin.

Features already developed and tested:
  • Link redirect / shorten links (301, 302, 307)
  • GEO redirect by country
  • URL rotation (can rotate several offers in one link)
  • Get any number of parameters in URL (keyword, widget id, any custom variable, etc)
  • Each click gets unique CLICK-ID for tracking
  • Pass captured parameters (CLICK-ID, Country, keyword, IP, etc)
  • Categories for easy link management
  • Statistics (major part is already done)
  • Exclude IP from statistics (will expand to have a custom list of IPs and known bots to exclude)

What still left to implement:
  • Improve statistics
  • Bad link checker
  • Update converted click-id/subid in statistics
  • Tracking pixel
  • Postback URL
  • Export statistics in CSV

I would appreciate if you can test it on your existing blogs and give me feedback and in return I'll send you fully licensed final version when its ready.
If you interested to give it a try please send me PM with your contact details (skype or email) and I'll send you download link to plugin.

Due to limited free time I can only afford to take small group of 5 applicants on a first come first serve basis.

Thank you for your interest.

I would appreciate if you can test it on your existing blogs and give me feedback and in return I'll send you fully licensed final version when its ready.
If you interested to give it a try please send me PM with your contact details (skype or email) and I'll send you download link to plugin.

Due to limited free time I can only afford to take small group of 5 applicants on a first come first serve basis.

Thank you for your interest.

There have been a few others that have come before you and support fell off. I hope you build a kick ass plugin here and maintain it. There are a few choices left that are worthy of note. I am launching a couple of new blogs this month for case studies and an up-coming product launch and had planned on using Thirsty Affiliates tracking plugin.

Do you have some screen shots of yours?

Hello TJTutor,

I should’ve included screenshot with original post.

Categories

CCtWzs0.jpg

Link setup with GEO. First, it will check if user from Brazil and redirect to Maxbounty with CLICK-ID and all other traffic would go to Amazon.

NtXoVPM.jpg

URL rotation. You can have country specific mixed with default:

Cc83EDd.jpg

Overview of number of clicks:

GlV1Ptw.jpg

Statistics. This is still in early beta version:

lLzmYEV.jpg

Last edited:
There have been a few others that have come before you and support fell off. I hope you build a kick ass plugin here and maintain it. There are a few choices left that are worthy of note. I am launching a couple of new blogs this month for case studies and an up-coming product launch and had planned on using Thirsty Affiliates tracking plugin.

Do you have some screen shots of yours?

Are you looking at any particular feature when picking tracking platform for your case study?

At this stage its easy for us to add any new feature.

Are you looking at any particular feature when picking tracking platform for your case study?

At this stage its easy for us to add any new feature.

My case studies and product launch are for those interested in content marketing with content & continuity sites. Monetizing these sites is a challenge for many and I prefer to have a plugin to demonstrate the tracking. The target audience is Newbies and I want them to have access to the easiest means by which to understand and implement tools like tracking.

I'll be starting the studies with a brand new domain and fresh WP install to show them how to put these sites together in record time, how to generate immediate traffic, and to begin monetization effectively for immediate revenues.

As for any particular features, I think the users need to simply be able to understand and implement tokens, links, re-directs, sub-ID's, etc., and should be spelled out in a fashion that the newest of marketers can complete the inputs with ease.

I'll pick up a couple of new domains today to test it out. Maybe we can go through it together and I can formulate a script for a training video.

banners
Back