The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

WordPress SEO Plugins

C

Cavalier07

I was wondering what the best SEO plugins for Wordpress are so I can start to optimize my new blog

Any suggestions on what to use would be great

Well the two I have had experience with are:

All-in-one SEO Plugin and Yoasts SEO Plugin

Based on previous experience it's hard to say which is better, I would put it down to preference. They are both brilliant and have many features but back when I was using them Yoast was a little more user friendly and had more features that All in One, however can take a bit of configuring at first.

Not sure if they have changed much recently but I would most likely be using Yoast again if I was to pick one.

Yes All in one seo is awesome but takes a little to configure. Remember to customize your links within your preferences. The way you do this is go to settings then click permalinks. In the custom structure enter this %postname% This makes your links to your post from the post title. This is very good for seo. Another good solid plugin is WP Database Cleaner Easily cleanup and optimize WordPress database. This can help speed up your blog, once it gets a lot of blog posts this helps a lot. Hope this helps you.

All in one SEO is not the best choice. It's not up to date with today's technology. WordPress has improved lot in past 6 month or so. All in one SEO just can't catch up with it. Yoast's plugin is a good choice. It also has sitemap feature. It's always up to date.

But the best choice here is SEO Ultimate. It has features you dreamed of as a CPA marketer. You should give it a try.

FYI, here's my bad experience with All in one SEO - WordPress Page Break and Duplicate Meta Tags. As you can see, I was banned from Google because of this stupid plugin. Reason may not valid for you. But it proves my point.

Thanks for all the tips guys. I have installed the WP Database Cleaner and also SEO Ultimate as I was having problems with meta tags not showing on All in One SEO

Are there any others that you would recommend to go with these? Also what about a caching plugin?

I personally use SEO Ultimate and WP Seo Ninja and have had some good results
The only thing that sucks is WP Seo Ninja costs money.

the one i keep coming back to and i hear about the most is the all in one seo pack. seem to be the best one IMO

+1 for the Yoast SEO plugin.

I use it on pretty much all of my WordPress sites and love it.

It's dead easy to set up and has all the features you need to properly SEO your site.

Hadn't heard of SEO Ultimate so will keep that in mind in the future. Judging by the replies its closely followed by Yoast and it is recommended to steer clear of All in One :)

MI
Back