The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

WIN FREE ANIMATED BANNERS!!!

E

Eric

It's time to get this forum rolling! Most of you have the resources to create your own banners, but if you do not I have a great offer.

For every 35 quality posts you make I will give you a custom built animated banner of your choice. It starts today so reply here of you would like to be a part of this event. I'll do this until the member base reaches 120 and then I'll start a new campaign.

Happy posting,

Eric

Since some of us are quite able to create their own animated banners, so I don't know how popular this offer will be...

:)

this is good. for beginners or people that don't know much about webdesign and stuff like that. It's a way to bring more people to the forum, but i am not sure about the quality of the 35 posts of the users that can't create their own banners

Most of you have the resources to create your own banners, but if you do not I have a great offer

This campaign is for those who do not have the resources.

For every 35 quality posts you make

I'll try and be more specific:
A quality post is a post that would either start a conversation, or contain more than one sentence in response to another post. If you respond "I agree" to a post I wouldnt consider that a quality post, its just a quick response, and dont get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with a quick response, but that is not what I am looking for in this campaign.

We need to get conversation going, as you can see, just by posting the banner ad I have started a conversation. This is good.

I'll change it to 25 post to make it easier. It may not work out right away, but I was a moderator (paid position) on a forum with just under 200,000 members (Lonely Planet Thorn Tree) for about two years and I watched the growth start out sluggish and all of a sudden it would take off like a wildfire.

We are on the right track, in the last two days Ive seen at least 4 new members sign up. If that became a steady average we would see 60 a month. When we reach that point there will be many takers on this offer. I'll refresh the offer periodicly and include other offers as well. :wink:

Eric

John,

Thanks for the e-mail. Please forward all of your info that you want on it and I will make it for you by the days end.

Eric

P.S. you should post your responses here to help get the forums going.

MI
Back