The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Win $500 Every Month! (Sponsored by Mobicow) - QUESTIONS!

I agree what tommi2500k said!
If your guide, follow along, case study is HQ and can give a helpful contribute to the comunity need to be rewarded!
Some of the winners only share their earnings screenshot without any explanation on what they did and how.

Anyway I'm going to write a HQ (I hope) thread for October contest! I have 3 ideas at the moment!

By uniqueness, doesn't that mean you can't use your content posted originally on your site before being entered here?

Yes, you can't, content should be unique and should not appear on any other website/forum. Precisely content should be useful to the other newbie users.

I have seen few people opening threads just to enter into the contest. We should not do this. IMO.

Regards
IndeXer

Good afternoon.-

I have 1 question.

Yesterday, July 17, 2016 I published (following the instructions) my first experience in mobile traffic with Airpush.

However, today I saw in July 2016 tickets NO has my name or my experience.

It would be so kind to explain that I did wrong to not appear in entries for the contest in July 2016 ????

The name of my entry is:
My first experience in mobile traffic

If I have done something more, please tell me I can do to correct and enter the contest.

Thank you very much

Manuel Gonzalez

Good afternoon.-

I have 1 question.

Yesterday, July 17, 2016 I published (following the instructions) my first experience in mobile traffic with Airpush.

However, today I saw in July 2016 tickets NO has my name or my experience.

It would be so kind to explain that I did wrong to not appear in entries for the contest in July 2016 ????

The name of my entry is:
My first experience in mobile traffic

If I have done something more, please tell me I can do to correct and enter the contest.

Thank you very much

Manuel Gonzalez

It will be updated this week.

MI
Back