The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Will You Be My Friend?

lastchance

affiliate
lastchance here to say hello.
I am here to learn more about and work on affiliate marketing - I just followed a link (thanks Jay!) and became fascinated with all the information on this site.
I have been to other forums but they just didn't 'feel right'.
I am ready to work hard to fulfill my promise to myself that I would not take another "job" just because I had to.
I am ready for a community of learners, supporters, and like minded people that help each other and grow together in their businesses and have the ability to help others do the same.
And yes, I will be your friend back!

Welcome to the AffiliateFix @lastchance !

Everyone here is ready to be a friend. This is the right place when you are a new to the industry.

First, go and read our Wiki if you want to have a good reference for the buzz words and definitions and such.

Next, go to this thread:

As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started

Then, take your time over the next day or so and absorb the content. It's a long thread, but well worth it. Once you have had a chance to get into the content of the thread, go to the last post and ad your own thoughts.

Remember,
everyone here is friendly, it's up to you to start forging relationships here by being active in the forum. Ask questions, offer answers, and start new threads when you can't find an answer or have something to contribute.

Good Luck!

T J

You are in the right place last chance. I'm also new here and I've already been receiving help from members. You will definitely get the right information from like minded people.
Personally, I can't wait to upgrade to dojo.

banners
Back