The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

will it work ?

Sophia Loren

i posted a job on rapidworker site to install my cpi app offer. So if they install an app from my cpi link will i get the payout ? or will they consider it as a fake traffic ?

You
i posted a job on rapidworker site to install my cpi app offer. So if they install an app from my cpi link will i get the payout ? or will they consider it as a fake traffic ?
You must ask your Affiliate Manager if Traffic / Leads from Micro Working sites are allowed ! If yes it will Work :)

I get your point of expecting the world how to be
like the way you perceive. That's why we have detailed terms and condition when you signup and a detailed email of what to post where. So you read , and post accordingly!!!!

What i see is lack of interest to read the rules, time. And expectation of how world should be!! for who you are !? :)

Nevertheless take it positively ... The forum is built, not just by mods but all of 80,000+ members who love, follow and respect the rules of this forum for healthy and clean learning ; discussion on topic of Interest. Hope you get it...

Best wishes... and no hard feeling please.

If you pay people (or give any reward) for downloading your application, this is considered to be incentive traffic, and many networks don't allow it.
Besides, what about targeting? Did you clearly state which users (GEO, device, internet connection type, etc.) shall download it? You shall bring those users that are stated as target in the offer.

Anyway, it's always better when in doubts to speak to your Account Manager in affiliate network. Like this you will lower the risks of having problems with your network.

MI
Back