The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Why you don't make money

thelegend

AffKit Ninja
Well this its also my problem and i think for many people that don't succed online .
We all search for a great method were we can work 1 hour per day and make 50$ $100 per day .
Well i dont say that these method dont exist but these can be achieved by marketars with a lot of experience ,a huge email list ,or a nice budget to spend and they know their game
We as beginer we must start to work ,you heard good my friends ,we must work and serious not only 2 or 3 hours per day
When you go to a job you dont stay 3 hours and you go home ,you stay 8 hours
So if you want to try IM treat it like a real job work 8 hours per day .
Working means that you actualy work and not read methods on forums ,just choos3 1 or 2 maxim 3 methods and work my friends
Maybe you will not make 100$ per day but you will get some good money to invest in ppc etc and then you can reduce the amount of work

Last edited by a moderator:
If you spend the time to understand what you are doing you will spend less time *working* <<< doing the grunt work.
Eventually we all hope to have the money to pay a grunt to work ;) <<<few do in the end

A lot of people should do more practice than reading, even coping method in 100% in effective in some way.

I was lazy and put minimal time into what I was doing and I didn't make hardly anything at first but I'm glad I took the slow route because I gained valuable insight into the subject and did not waste a lot of effort on unthought about / new ideas wasting valued time on something I knew nothing about slowly gained as time went by and suddenly I look back and have the know how to to do great things

MI
Back