The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Why Peoples Cheat in Market?

Padsall

affiliate
Some One deal with me in 70$ for home page link on my sports website,After complete his requirement he said to me now my company not accepting 70$ i will pay 50$ me again agreed with him than he said in next 24 to 72 hours you will get your money but now spend 15 days more not get any thing ,He is From India but why peoples done these things in market?

Why i share with all want to next how i can avoid like these type guys?
If any have Secure way explain please?

Some One deal with me in 70$ for home page link on my sports website,After complete his requirement he said to me now my company not accepting 70$ i will pay 50$ me again agreed with him than he said in next 24 to 72 hours you will get your money but now spend 15 days more not get any thing ,He is From India but why peoples done these things in market?

Why i share with all want to next how i can avoid like these type guys?
If any have Secure way explain please?

The world is full of unbusiness like behavior by people like this. You shouldn't' try to do business with this type of person.

Get an account at eLance, or Freelancer, or even a Fiverr account and make people go through a payment gateway. You could also put a payment gateway on your own site if you wish.

I don't recommend re-negotiating a contract once it has been agreed to unless more work is added to the job and even that can be put on a new and separate invoice.

T J Tutor Me agreed with you if we don't want join these website than how i can secure our business trough Paypal some one Share with me when you wanna start deal with and one even deal close make Invoice trough Paypal with his/her name when he/she completed work just click and submit invoice than he/she must able to pay other wise Paypal will take action about his/her.

What you say about it?

I know you can request payment through Paypal, but I'm not sure I they will do anything about you not getting the payments. I know that I have stopped a few subscriptions from going through from Paypal and not from the site and they did nothing to force it through. So I think you should rethink the Paypal idea. It would be good if you paid for a service and then never got the service because they would refund you the money, but I don't think they do it the other way around.

To answer that question you would probably have to go back to the beginning of time. I am sure that you could look at every society known to man and there have been instances of cheating and manipulation all in order to gain wealth and status and money. It is just human nature, and it is certainly something that is not going away anytime soon.

The only way to avoid these guys is to be more careful and vigilant. If ever something seems fishy, listen to your gut feeling. Sometimes, we tend to think that maybe it isn't going to go bad even though are gut is telling us something is wrong.

You might also want to check for background. This might cost money but it's an effective way of checking a person's record. You can ask the person to pay for the background check and then you'll just reimburse if everything turns out fine.

A more secure way, hmmm... The only thing I could think of is by utilising other sites that has more secure ways of ensuring that the transaction goes both ways. And that no one is tricked or scammed in the process.

MI
Back