The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Why my links are not alive

How long ago did you create this flood of links?

If it was only a short time ago, they may not all be indexed as of yet?

How were they created? It's possible that if you're using an automated system (the only conclusion I can draw from 25k links) that not all links were approved by site moderators.

There are several reasons:
1. backlink decay
2. linking source down
3. search engines need time in picking up your backlinks especially on those pages with lots of outbound links and low PR

all the best,

When did you post the links? They may not have been indexed yet by the search engines. How did you determine only 3000 have been indexed? The links may have been removed by the website owner.

I face this problem for one of my websites also, I have about 50 links built 3 weeks ago, none of them appears in GWT. And yes, they are alive, dofollow, if this counts. :)

How are you checking the backlinks and what methods are you using to get them?

25k is a lot so if it's all automated to FFA pages and the like, they could be being dropped as fast as they're being created.

holy crap thats alot of links at once, i don't see how that wouldn't throw up a big flag from google and cause alot of work to get nuked.

Addam, I do not think they will have any problem even with that amount of links created, it takes months for crawlers to get to those in different periods so no, I do not see any problem. :)

Hello guys i created 25k links to one of my Client now only 3k links are alive now. What could be the reason for this ?

Firstly 25k link is alot! Over what length period did you get these links?

Are all the links from similar sites?

Did you use link building software?

Tbh it sounds to me like the links you have gained may be on sites that do not have much authority.

If you are using a program such as xrumour for automatic backlink posting then you will be banned by google. You have to make it look natural , posting 25k links no doubt over night , this is not natural looking.

Google will make you remove all the backlinks before then will add you to the results again.

You may end up having to go though the google reconsideration stages, this can be done in web master tools.

Automatic backlinks are a waste of time and money, i bet 90% of them links are nofollow, and i bet there on crappy sites such as forums with useless captcha.

I agree automatic backlink software is a waste of time, most of the sites listed within them are low traffic directories with thousands of links which a lot have nofollow attached to your link.

Another thing is if you have used the same title and description for the same url, this can be considered as spam by some of the crawlers which will end in you wasting time and being penalised by search engines.

MI
Back