The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Why Mostly Forum banned my user id?

Hello Friends

I want to ask Why Mostly Forum banned my user id? Tell me guys...
Well it might be that "James Smith" is an extremely common name and there are a lot of people named that. So if one of them does something against the forum's rules and they get banned then you won't be able to use that id (in most cases).

Find an ID that is unique to you and isn't something common and then you'll have less of a chance of seeing that.

Most of the forum run by platform (vbulletin, phpbb, etc.,). Apart from ur name, the ip stored in the forum software, If the ip or name may be blacklisted or banned to participate the forum. it will reflect the related forum software platform.

Hello Friends

Are you sure it has to do with your ID? I doubt it, honestly. I'd say it has more to do with your IP address. If your IP has been blacklisted, or someone on the same IP has spammed, you could suffer too.

Edit: Oops, just noticed that I've said the same thing that @seodayal did! :oops:

If you advertise on any forum. They must be banned you. If you don't advertise on forum they don't banned you. Also if you post so many thread a day they also banned you. Sometimes they on something which detect you are spam or not. If you are robot they ban you also sometime real user can get banned from them.

Are you trying to spam these forums with links? Or posting useless posts with poor grammar? Most of the popular forums try to keep the quality high and ban spammers.

Hello Friends

Hi there! Here are some of the reasons why members are usually banned in a forum:

1. Not following the forum rules (VERY IMPORTANT)

2. Overly promoting (which is also against the rules at times)

3. Spamming the forum by posting irrelevant answers to the questions being posted.

4. Posting vulgar messages or discriminatory statements which can result in quarrelling with other members

5. Uploading obscene photos

6. Placing links for promotional purposes

My advice is if you don't want to be banned, be sure to read the forum rules first...:) And if you're userID is the issue, then change it so you can conform with the rules of the forum. After all, you are the one joining, so you MUST adhere to the rules of the community...:)

banners
Back