The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Why Isn't My Article Marketing Making Me Rich?

Niche and Topic are of what value?

What's gone wrong when you put forth your best efforts in submitting your top article to dozens of sites and yet the results are lackluster? You've followed all the generic advice offered by article marketing experts, including writing about a riveting topic, tweaking the catchy headline and paying good money to an editor to refine your jewel.

Yes, all of that stuff you said is true. Ultimately don't expect to be a millionaire selling shoe strings to a walrus.

You may have great article technique but have a sorry poor niche!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is great advice tltfaas. You have taught me a lot about article marketing and I'm learning to be more patient to see the results.

I recommend Unique Article Wizard... It puts your article on steroids and saves everyone tons of time submitting your articles to blogs and directories. Though it won't submit them to the top directories, it will allow you to take 3 versions of an article and spin it. Then it will submit them to hundreds of directories daily. I use it and it works.

I like your notion of a landing page and aim. These are needed in any successful marketing approach. You should have a defined path before you start your journey.

Don't get discouraged

It is really easy to get discouraged based on looking at what others are doing. Keep you head up and forge forward. What you may fail to realize is that your thoughts are actually the only thing you have control over and that generates your results. Never forget that. All you have to think about is why to think about things and watch it grow! You will make great results if you trust in yourself.

This is my first week at this and am very new at this. I understand do follow blogs and backlinks but I am getting a little confused about article building. Where are you writing articles? Are you including links to your page? I just need a starting point in this artcle aspect and I should be good. Any adivse?

Wow, you really laid it out. Article marketing works best when you do it in bulk. I do 8-10 articles a day, my day is based around my seo work on my website, and I have seen a big increase with my traffic :D

I don't write my own content..I outsource it..Why? because it has to be Awesome! Period..

If your content does not "WOW" a reader then go back to the drawing board...

Thank you for the interesting article and discussion. I think patience is truly necessary with article marketing, much like any other marketing campaign.

I am confused about submitting articles. I am going to submit one article to Ezine articles. Is it ok to submit the some article to another site, blog or directory at the same time? Thanks.

I don't do article marketing so don't have a quick easy answer and there are many viewpoints. Go to top and click link to the article marketing forum and you'll see lots of posts that discuss the issue.

I've recently heard that if you place the same article over and over again on many article sites, it might not help with your rankings, so it would be much better to spin it, to make almost unique articles and than to post them. Could it be true?

MI
Back