The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Why is the type of carrier traffic important?

MeltdownNZ

I've seen a lot mentioned on the forums about carrier traffic, but what I'm failing to understand why is it important?

I did a search here and on Google but really don't understand why we would want to target specific carrier traffic?

If anyone could explain it to me that would be great.

Sometimes, offers will specify which carriers are allowed or not allowed.

Also, if you're tracking, you'll know which ones perform best for your offer.

Sometimes, offers will specify which carriers are allowed or not allowed.

Also, if you're tracking, you'll know which ones perform best for your offer.

Thanks, but why would a specific carrier perform better? The people and quality of traffic within each carrier should vary greatly surely?

Thanks, but why would a specific carrier perform better? The people and quality of traffic within each carrier should vary greatly surely?

Yes, for sure. Sorry, bad wording.

For example, maybe there are more Verizon users than Bell in one of your geos but there are more Bell users click through to your offer than Verizon users by a wide margin. It can help you with your targeting and ad spend because you are paying a bunch more sending ads to Verizon users, who are not converting.

I'm not sure I'm saying it right but I know what I mean. :D

Carrier billing is why there are requirements.
No credit cards

I bought some supposed 4G traffic and it was a total scam -- no devices on my logs --automated bots :eek:
just the carriers name -- luckily it was just pops and only a few hundred before I caught it. So, I lost $0.25 + my TIME -- that matters more to me.

banners
Back