The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Why is AffiliateFix promoting HitLeap

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTallGuy

Hi,

Just a question that whent trough my mind when I saw the banner of Hitleap on this forum, why are you promoting this? it doesnt do any good for any new affiliate marketeers, it only makes sure that the network, which receives that traffic CPM or CPA will ban the new affiliate marketeer because he/she was thinking that they where sending good traffic, while it actually was bot traffic... (We all know its bad traffic right?)

So whats more important here? the gain for AffiliateFix or too help new affiliate marketeers succeed in this business?

Guys, if you hover your mouse over the banner, you can see that it is from one of our vendors. :)

Actually, that's my oopsy! I thought that I'd found a vendor when I last searched but I must've typed wrong because I can't find them again. I will have to ask about this.

Still, Affiliatefix is the one allowing them. So i guess money is more important for AffiliateFix instead of helping its members gaining succes? With all do respect @TJ Tutor

Still, Affiliatefix is the one allowing them.

You are one of 94,000 members that has complained about them. If all you have to do is complain about a single advertiser in the footer of this forum, it speaks volumes about your character.

So i guess money is more important for AffiliateFix instead of helping its members gaining succes? With all do respect @TJ Tutor

1. You are not offering me or anyone else here respect.

2. You are suggesting we are more interested in money than helping members gain success. This is as dumb a statement as I have ever run across in all of my 45 years in marketing and 7 years with AffiliateFix. You are suggesting that a paid ad in our footer has something to do with what our community accomplishes in the forums. One is NOT related to the other.

You are simply trying to justify your remarks and shortsightedness.

We are a premiere community worldwide and for you to come into here and make followup remarks such as your last one is profoundly inaccurate, unfounded, and inappropriate. Our members deserve better than such rhetoric as you have in your last post of this thread.

You are not being productive here.
You are not helping anyone with your thread and remarks.

THREAD CLOSED

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back