The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Why I Can't See my site on first page of google

surreypcsupport

affiliate
I expect those keywords will be fairly competitive. What pages do you appear on for those key phrases?

Just ensure you have your primary key phrase in your home page title, url, description and in content. A keyword density of about 2-4% in your page content should be about right.

Keep building backlinks with your primary keyphrase in the anchor text and make sure you add backlinks in a variety of sources.

If you are targeting a variety of key phrase then vary the anchor texts to include those phrases.

You also need to improve the technical quality of your content. Make sure the html and css passes W3C parse checks, compress images to minimum size to improve load times and make sure your code is as compact as possible.

Ensure your pages all have enough content on. I would say a page needs a minimum of about 400 words. Descriptions should be about 30 words in length.

Ensure page titles and descriptions all vary.

Use an appropriate character set for the region you are targeting. Use meta tags to specify coverage too.

Look at the number one website for your targeted keywords and search for their domain name in quotations. You will find all the sites where they have backlinks. Try and add your site to get the same backlinks.

Look at their page titles, descriptions etc and check their keyword densities. Who knows what you may find out.

If you are targeting a geographic region then sign up to a google webmaster account and add your website. Set the region in webmaster tools.

Add a sitemap page and sitemap.xml file. Add a favicon. Add a robots.txt file.

That's all I can think of for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
You just change your keywords and optimize them once again. Submit your site on local business site. Have all your pages been indexed by google?

Hi,

Are you done SEO in proper way? Here I put some good way of doing SEO. You can use it after four months you will get good result, I'm sure..

1. Website Analysis
    • Initial Analysis
    • Competitor Analysis
    • Keyword Analysis
  2. On Page Optimization
  3. Off Page Optimization(Internet Marketing)
    • Directory Submission
    • Blog Commenting
    • Forum Submissions
    • Social Media Submissions
    • Quality Link Buildings
    • Article DevelopmentSubmissions
    • Press Release Submissions
    • RSS Feed Distribution and Optimization
    • Video Submissions
    • Orkut Scrap
  4. Website Monitoring
-
seoindia4udotcom

I think a home page that has CCTV a total of 18 times in HTML Title, Keyword and Description is "SHOUTING" Spam Spam Spam to Google.

You have definitely Over Optimised and what does over optimisation result in, Search Engine Spam that's what. Doing this, has made it extremely difficult to get any useful Search Phrase containing CCTV into a prominent position ion the SERPs.

Hello Kuldip,

Your On Page of the website is good but the keywords are quite competitive. Also, the website has no good amount of relevant back links. It seems you've not much concentrated on the promotional part of the website.

Promote your website by submitting in popular and high page Social Bookmarking sites, Directories, Forums, Blogs, Articles, Press Releases etc. Make sure you're providing a hyper link to the keyword utilize. Due to the hyper link provided for the keyword in your promotion, your website would rank top in search engines for the targeted keyword.

To promote your website effectively and rank your website top in search engines, hire a professional Online Marketing company.

fairly i will suggest you first don't go with highly competitive keywords, a new seo always start with the some keywords phrases, a very good thing in the seo that confidence is very important on your seo tactics.

Also i will suggest you make some high quality links for the website.

Thanks

better check the tags of your site...

maybe there something missing in the tags :D

or you didn't use your keywords....

use your keywords for them to rank in google :D

MI
Back