The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Why google doesnt display the keyphrase that ur sitelinks appear?

scoobby

affiliate
Recently i was notice in my wmt that my bid directory get sitelinks (5 of them) but i have search all the keyphrases that rank number one (and of course my domain) but they desnt appear.Is there a way to find how with wich keyphrase they appear.And is there any reason why allthought G let u know that u have sitelinks doesnt also let u know with wich keyphrase appear??

Apparently sitelinks are a totally automated process so as far as I'm aware you don't have control over what Google choose as your sitelinks.

I could be wrong on this though.

KP

you are corect on that.
what i ask is why i wmtools dont show also the keyphrase that sitelinks appear when u searching.

This is my personal belief rather than actually fact, but i had sitelinks in WmT for months, it was only after i had firmly placed my self at number 1 and stayed there with out any shifting that they showed up in searches, even then they never get the links you want so you have to keep blocking them until they get it right

here's mine

tottenham forum - Google Search

oh my english sucs :p
i was wondering why even in wmtools Google show you that have generate sitelinks for your site they dont show you with wich keyphrase that sitelinks appear when u searching.
i hope i made my self clear now. ;)

Yeah sorry i could have answered that better too. Ill use mine as an example :

I Optimised my site for the keyphrase "tottenham forum" for a long time, so much so that prob 70% of my anchor text for the site is in fact "tottenham forum" . Now when WMT's first brought in sitelinks i was like you, they showed in WMT's but didnt show up in any seaches for any keywords that i was aiming for. I persisted and made sure i was Number 1 and eventually it does come through, however it still isnt showing for alot of other keywords so ill keep working and hope it comes, although i dont think it makes that much difference to be honest

thanks for your answer.
it makes difference if u will be the first bidding directory that have ever had sitelinks ;)

banners
Back