The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Why Google Decides to Penalize a Website

james3322

Please help me to understand why google penalize website ? what are those reasons that google kicks website out of their search engine ?

I need list so that i could avoid being penalized. Does Google alert and warn before taking this action ?

Please help me to understand why google penalize website ? what are those reasons that google kicks website out of their search engine ?

I need list so that i could avoid being penalized. Does Google alert and warn before taking this action ?
I got a couple of site penalization in my whole IM life.
It's not so difficult to understand the reason: you are offering a low-quality site (duplicated content, popup/banner everywhere) or you are too aggressive with SEO using blackhat strategy (keyword stuffing, low-quality backlinks).

They want to deliver quality content, based on people searching. They would penalize anyone trying to game the system, to continue to provide the best content.

There are few reason for which google penalize your website. If the website does now follow google guidelines, follows backhat technique, unnatural backlink

Last edited by a moderator:
Sites serving malware is a big reason -- these are usually hacked sites -- wordpress is one easy target.
Link farming -- many low quality links.
Flooding a site's Google Analytics with link referral spam.

Graybeard, Feb 19, 2018

Google wants to bring the best results to searchers. If you use "back hat" ways to rank your website, it means you are trading off with lower user experience. So, searchers won't be satisfied with Google results, then high probability, searchers won't want to use Google.
This is why Google are trying its best to penalize websites used backhat methods.

Redirecting landing page traffic.
Meaning the page is an SEO game and you deliver different content to human users.
That is the number one reason that I have heard the most moaning and crying about.

Graybeard, Feb 3, 2018

Google will penalize the website, when the website does not follow the google guidelines, using black hat strategy, unnatural backlinks, copied content etc

Last edited by a moderator:
Google is not a god and has no badges :p
google-must-die.jpg

banners
Back