The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Why backlink is very important for SEO?

Because backlink system is just like recommendation system. That's it. For example: If you are a famous affiliate marketer, you recommend me to your friend that I am an excellent affiliate marketer, then people will consider I am really good.

Backlinks are important because they help:

- to build trust for your domain
- to build rank for your website
- to build traffic for your website

Backlink is very important for SEO. Search Engine Improve your Website SEO rank by checking the relevant keywords backlinks. The Backlinks is most important foe giving Search Engine Traffic.

Reasons why Backlinks are important:
1) more links = more traffic
2) improves your domain Authority
3) improves website ranking

Backlinks are links that are directed towards your website. Backlinks are important for SEO because some search engines, especially Google, will give more credit to websites that have a good number of quality backlinks, and consider those websites more relevant than others in their results pages for a search query.

• The only back links that matter are the ones indexed by Google.
  • Too many inferior backlinks (peddled by SEO know-it-alls) make your backlink profile suspicious or outright spam.
  • 1 authentic user link to a website is worth 100 backlinks that may be contrived.
  • A few backlinks that are citations from some 'authority site' or highly regarded website are a gold mine for you.

terrorist-seo.jpg

The simplest explanation is this: Backlinks are how Google spiders find new pages on the web.

Just like we’d use a map to find our way to new cities, Google spiders use backlinks to find, crawl and index pages on your website.

Think about it:

You’re much more likely to find a new city if it’s connected to other cities, right? A tiny city that sits in the middle of nowhere could take a while—if you manage to discover it, at all.

The number of backlinks a website has is in a good indicator of its popularity or importance with search engines. It is easy to get a higher ranking using backlinks than it is to influence search engines with external backlinks from other sites, which is why backlinks matter so much in a search engines algorithm.

Backlinks are very important in improving SEO ranking, thus increasing traffic to your site in the process. Never buy backlinks, coz some of them are fake. Besides that, you'll feel more self-satisfaction careerwise if you earn your backlinks through quality content worth promoting.

Backlinks are important because it is one of the ways that the website are evaluated and ranked by Google. More backlinks generally mean that the website and its content are good and that people want their websites to be connected to that valuable content. So backlinks act as a signal that tell Google that your website provides quality content and that it should rank it more highly.

Backlinking is more like recommending someone for something. If my site and your are in the same niche, then you can add backlinks to my site for directing your readers to visit my site. That way, you'll be able to get more traffic your way.It is very important for any marketer to build networks that can help get backlinks

The more different relevant links point to several areas of your website, like different pages, etc. - the better. It shows that other sites give a willing to give some note about you. And if it's reputable site mentioning you, not some cheap article garbage or directory then you gain more trust in Google eyes and should be put higher in results. Not only that for SURE, but it's still a factor!

In SEO!! Landing Page Builder gives many benefits to the business owners including lead generation, increasing credibility, leverage SEO rank, etc.

Backlinks are building a reputation on google eyes if it's well-done it has a big impact on google eyes. Everyone is doing backlinking on his sites, because it's very effective tactic to reach top of the SERPs

MI
Back