The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Why am on page 1 of yahoo and page 30 in google ?

euwebdesigns

affiliate
Hi my website is listed on page 1 of yahoo for the phases

web design manchester

But then when i search google i am on page 30 why is this ?

I think its to do with how many backlinks i have with yahoo ?

I did a backlink check and it says i have 20 backlinks with yahoo and 2 backlinks with google

How do i get more google backlinks ?

Hi
Do you verified site with Google webmasters center.If not then verify it.
The reason for this is Yahoo Search Engine algorithm is weak than Google.So if their are 3% keyword density on your site for a particular keyword;you will get top position in yahoo.But Google uses number of parameters to decide website ranking.You need quality and your industry related back-links(i.e.theme based) to get higher ranking in Google

ganish786, i love your answer that is really great,,, and i didnt know that yahoo concern with density for the specified keyword...

Both of the search engines are independent and different. So they perform own ranking criteria. In general Yahoo gives rank earlier than Google. Additionally Yahoo indexing site fast as compared to Google and it ranked your site due to perfect onpage. Yahoo does not consider backlinks for ranking.

Yes both search engines have different algorithm so give different results. There is no guarantee that if you are ranking good in Yahoo means that yo will rank in Google too. But some times it may be the case depending upon the page content and quality of links.

yeah, There are many difference in yahoo and google results. and may be depend on yahoo and Google back link but i think there are many other factor affect on result.
and by the way google and yahoo are use different procedure for ranking of site result. so you can't compare it as normal.

<mod> Links removed

HI,
I think both are totally different search engines. We can easily take back links of yahoo than Google. I think you have to do SEO on Google and try to get more back links from them. I am sure your site will move gradually on the top of Google search engine.

Being on page 1 or even position 1 on Yahoo does not mean a 10th par of business Google could bring, unfortunately...

Hi my website is listed on page 1 of yahoo for the phases

web design manchester

But then when i search google i am on page 30 why is this ?

I think its to do with how many backlinks i have with yahoo ?

I did a backlink check and it says i have 20 backlinks with yahoo and 2 backlinks with google

How do i get more google backlinks ?

Its because Yahoo algorithm is different from Google. Yahoo gives more value to on-page optimization while the Google gives more importance to backlinks. Backlinks are backlinks, its never for Yahoo or Google. If it would get indexed by Google, it would be Google backlinks, if it would be indexed by both, it would be for both. You must concentrate on getting quality backlinks from higher page rank website.

Yahoo Use different straight to get SERP rank & Google use different straight to get SERP first you should add webmaster tool on your website

banners
Back