The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Why Am I Not Getting Any Leads?

benb_01

affiliate
Hey guys,

I am wondering why am I not getting any leads? I used "PopCash" as my traffic source. Is PopCash traffic not legit and fraudulent? Hope you guys can help me

Thank you and hope you have a good day,
Ben

(I uploaded a screenshot below of my stats)

Attachments

• 2222222.png
    2222222.png
    384.9 KB · Views: 46
We'll need a lot more info than you have provided.
  1. You should be using a tracker.
  2. Are you using a landing page? If not, why not?
  3. How are you targeting? Have you researched the offer in any of the better intelligence platforms?
  4. Are your creatives using any unique angles, hooks, or triggers?
So many more things you could tell us, but this is a start.

Last edited:
am sure you are direct linking to cpagrip offer.
another thing you should know, people who users cpagrip network they do content locking in most of times.

Please take a look at what @T J Tutor mentioned, that's very important, if you are buying traffic.

If you are ot able to get any leads then you are targeting the wrong people. Affiliate marketing is much more than you think You need to traget people of a certain age and then choose something that you know will interest them. If you need emails then you need to create a better landing page.

You should not give up because if you are not gettig any leads the it means that there is something that you are doing wrong. iIt is always good to choose a product that you know people are interested in and not just any product. Maybe it may be time that you change what you are promoting.

In IM you must to never give up and try new things ,if something dont work means you do something wrong ,maybe you dont have the right offer ,right traffic source ,landing page or method .Try try try until you find what it works

Test ..... Test ...... Test different creatives of your campaign.
and most importantly offer you are promoting should be good in terms of conversions. check EPC and CR for offer.
These two factors could vary depending on verticals so you need to do analysis to make decision before choosing any offer to promote.

banners
Back