The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Why am I getting spammy backlinks and comments?

Rentals and Realtors

affiliate
I didn't put in any effort for backlinks yet, but I have 69 backlinks and 7 referring domains according to Ubersuggest.

Anytime I go to one of the referring websites, it just looks like spam to me. Every site looks like a search engine, with a list of blog posts and mine is one of them. Why is this?

Also, I am not getting any new clicks, but I am getting several new comments somehow from people named things like "hairstylesvip" and "p0rno" who comment the same thing on 10 different posts. I've had to remove about 80 comments thus far and I only have 10 total web clicks.

Why is this happening, and how do I stop it?

I didn't put in any effort for backlinks yet, but I have 69 backlinks and 7 referring domains according to Ubersuggest.

Anytime I go to one of the referring websites, it just looks like spam to me. Every site looks like a search engine, with a list of blog posts and mine is one of them. Why is this?

Also, I am not getting any new clicks, but I am getting several new comments somehow from people named things like "hairstylesvip" and "p0rno" who comment the same thing on 10 different posts. I've had to remove about 80 comments thus far and I only have 10 total web clicks.

Why is this happening, and how do I stop it?

Set comments to be manually approved.
I don't know if there is a plugin that can identify spam posts automatically.

banners
Back