The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Why 90% of CPA offers are spam?

rezasys

Hi there
I'm totally new to this and I don't understand what value i would add to this world by promoting these CPA offers, forcing ppl to subscribe to a shit plan, dating, nudes, mainstream, and worst of them Crypto offers that leads to scam sites, i don't understand why there is a lot of them and I'm really looking for good valuable offers now. Please guide me, introducing some good networks to find them.
Thanks

Well i get you but you are not limited to cpa offers ,you can use affiliate marketing instead amd you have plenty of offers that you can check if they bring value to people
I think aff marketing its a very good business model

You mean CPS offers? I'm really into CPL offers, for services, like career mentorship or something like that. Where can I find best of them?

I'm really looking for good valuable offers now.
The offers are not spam, if they are legitimate. However, the proposed offers may lack real value for you.

By *value* I mean a reasonable return on the investment you make in delivering 'traffic (read:referrals)' to that offer.

The offers are not spam, if they are legitimate. However, the proposed offers may lack real value for you.

By *value* I mean a reasonable return on the investment you make in delivering 'traffic (read:referrals)' to that offer.
In my opinion, value is what they bring to the world positively, a betting site or mainstream offer will lead to dissatisfaction, for the targeted people. I think it's a scam/spam.

Hi there
I'm totally new to this and I don't understand what value i would add to this world by promoting these CPA offers, forcing ppl to subscribe to a shit plan, dating, nudes, mainstream, and worst of them Crypto offers that leads to scam sites, i don't understand why there is a lot of them and I'm really looking for good valuable offers now. Please guide me, introducing some good networks to find them.
Thanks
First off the title of your content and the content are not the same. Secondly, no one is forcing anyone to do anything. The people have a choice to complete the offer or not. You can chose the type of offer you want to promote if you are not comfortable with dating and nudes and etc. Each of the networks you join has different category of offers and you can find those ones you deem valuable in the categories. Also don't think just because you don't like dating, nudes etc means that others who would likely be your audience don't like it.

However simply chose the offer type you want from your network and promote. You can look at offervault for a list of offers

Well, sounds like you have issues about the target offers.

I don't hold tobacco company stock ignoring the high dividends paid, funded by destructive addictions. < morality decision.

You can try legit e-commerce: Like Amazon or similar --but the CPA paid is small --but that may satisfy your 'fair deal' criteria.

Last edited:
I can suggest a good adult network Trafficstars as for me they are the best representatives of adult native traffic on the market, also I want to note that often spoil their users with nice stuff

Last edited:
Hi there
Thanks

You really don't know the industry at all. While. there is a black element to our industry, there is a huge white element to our industry. I can point out what you generalize as a huge negative to our industry in every other industry on the planet. Politics, law enforcement, medicine, and the list goes on. There are those in every industry that become the cloud over that industry. STOP LOOKING AT THE CLOUDS!

Open your eyes and open your mind, or forever be caught up in the bulls**t of the world!

I have been in this industry for decades. My entire enterprise at the moment is in the travel and charter niches. What can you say is so negative about that? NOTHING!

In the words of George Clinton; "Rise above it all or drown in your own shit!".

• Market Solar Panel Installation CPL --save the earth
  • Market laundry detergent in bio-degradable packaging.
  • Even WalMart, Tesco, other reputable gift cards are more benign.

Look harder ...

There are CPI installs of games, shopping apps, useful browser tools too.
There are some finance deals like e-Toro that are basically legit and licensed.

But these vendors may be traffic specific picky --do you qualify?

I can suggest a good adult grid Trafficstars as for me they are the best representatives of adult native traffic on the market, also I want to note that often spoil their users with nice stuff
But he says ...
forcing ppl to subscribe to a shit plan, dating, nudes, mainstream, and worst of them Crypto offers that leads to scam sites
He as a problem with sex site traffic ... To each their own ...

What I cannot figure out is: What his problem is with *mainstream* --that's about as benign and vanilla as it gets.

MI
Back