The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Who's on Lead Impact?

I have pushed a lot of traffic with LeadImpact in the past, but haven't been doing much PPV lately. I do have a few posts lined up about PPV so I plan to setup a new campaign soon with them. Hotbar appears to still be down. What adware of theirs is still active?

^Hmm not sure but they still serve alot of impressions so something must still be pulling in the punters.

I am currently on LI. I used for them for a while about 4-5 months back and traffic seemed to be better then.
I am trying LI again and I can't seem to get traffic, even for high alexa ranking sites <100,000 which is weird. This is happening across sites in multiple niches.

Alexa is important with them but you need to double check demo cuz alexa might show up lots of traffic but demo is completly different for them. I believe they have changed toolbar lately they are promoting :)

Johnny

how do I check the demographics of Lead Impact toolbar users? Are the toolbar sites still clickpotato and hotbar?

I will contact Lead Impact.

But their traffic has definitely declined, I have targets across multiple verticals, from insurance to payday ,etc and the traffic is unbelievably low

I will contact Lead Impact.

But their traffic has definitely declined, I have targets across multiple verticals, from insurance to payday ,etc and the traffic is unbelievably low

Thats a shame to hear, whats declined about it? quality or quantity?

I just started a campaign on LI, still waiting for approval :)

I can't seem to install their toolbar too. I've tried ClickPotato, GigglingGames, VooMuu and no joy.

Thanks I got it working from clickpotato. I installed it on my windows vista VM. Pretty cool seeing everybody's angles and such.

I've noticed that most popups are not popping up at all, but popping under? I thought lead impact was 100% popup? I get very few that actually popup upon first visiting a site. It seems most take 10-15seconds to pop, then only 10% or so are actually popping up with 90% or so popping under. Maybe, its an issue with my VM and the install..dunno

Lee, how did you manage to get the toolbar? Any chance you have tha installer saved?

I tried everything I could think of, used US IP address, but clickpotato movies eventually take me to other sites and no prompt to install toolbar.

banners
Back