The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Who Is The Best Landing Page Service provider these days?

Nasir Uddin

affiliate
Dear AffiliateFixers,

Any recommendations about LP Makers who are professional, faster and affordable?

I am looking to build some Mobile LPs.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks TJTutor for the recommendation. But I couldn't find any Pricing page to compare my budget there. Can you tell whats the average price of a Mobile Landing page there in LPG?

Landing Page Guys is owned and operated by the owners of this forum. If you join the Dojo, you can download a lot of their landing pages for free. They are also listed in our Resources area, Landing Page Guys. You can also go their website (Landing Page Guys) and tell them you want a quote and that you are a FIX Member.

I think there are few LP builder which is really good like Instapage,Unbounce,leadpages though i don't like that much.
so these are obviously doing it perfect way.
well, Another Big fish will be coming on their way with Lp builder along with Dynamic heatmap technology and also few other products. which is Zestapps. as it's on beta test so enlist your self there and enjoy some awesome features.
Growth Hacking Combo to Help you Grow

I think there are few LP builder which is really good like Instapage,Unbounce,leadpages though i don't like that much.
so these are obviously doing it perfect way.
well, Another Big fish will be coming on their way with Lp builder along with Dynamic heatmap technology and also few other products. which is Zestapps. as it's on beta test so enlist your self there and enjoy some awesome features.
Growth Hacking Combo to Help you Grow

Its cool. Need to add more templates on the directory.

Best luck.

banners
Back