The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

who has worked with the popunder network?

Anyone know a good Popunder network? I saw a couple but RichAds was what caught my eye, anyone got experience working with these guys?
At a webmaster conference I heard quite good reviews about them, the quality of websites and traffic is on par. I actually started working with them not too long ago - so far so good, staying in the black

Ad-maven is a good popunder network. It has been in the pop-under advertising sector for 15 years. Other revenue strategies offered by Ad Maven include pop-ups, new tabs, banners, lightboxes, interstitials, sliders, and more.

Ad-maven is a good popunder network. It has been in the pop-under advertising sector for 15 years. Other revenue strategies offered by Ad Maven include pop-ups, new tabs, banners, lightboxes, interstitials, sliders, and more.
Yes, heard of them. They are best performing in this field till I know!

I can tell you what I look for now:
the option to sort not only browsers platforms but ALSO browser versions.
Like: > Chrome 95
the current version update is 97
Browsers auto update now
Quality matters with what I am doing --people with money to spend don't use obsolete browsers --they are usually somewhat security conscious.
If you are working with something "free" like an email submit or a contest this may not matter that much.

banners
Back