The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Who am i

Bennymay

affiliate
I'm still Newbie in AF and I currently registered with cpagrip. Knowing fully how wide this path is, a friend recommend this community to me that is the best place to receive a brotherly guidance. Wao I have gone through threats and yes he's about here.

When it comes to learning, I am average and love anything web. Please as masters here, what do recommend for me or if any book you can give me . also i plan getting my host and domain tomorrow. Pls how can I get traffics to this. I choose pin/ number submission. I will feel better to comply with your guidance for a better result .
Thank you all, I'm Ben by name.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Question threads here pls:
Newbie Helpdesk

Welcome aboard!! There are some really good book recommendation thread, take a look there. :)

I'm still Newbie in AF and I currently registered with cpagrip. Knowing fully how wide this path is, a friend recommend this community to me that is the best place to receive a brotherly guidance. Wao I have gone through threats and yes he's about here.

When it comes to learning, I am average and love anything web. Please as masters here, what do recommend for me or if any book you can give me . also i plan getting my host and domain tomorrow. Pls how can I get traffics to this. I choose pin/ number submission. I will feel better to comply with your guidance for a better result .

These are my recent favorites. Really good read and worth your time.

Digital Marketing For Dummies Ryan Deiss & Russ Henneberry
Give and Take: Why Helping Others Drives Our Success, by Adam Grant
Youtility Jay Baer
Epic Content Marketing Joe Pulizzi
Jab Jab Jab Right Hook Gary Vaynerchuk
AdCult USA, by James Twitchell
The Best Damn Web Marketing Checklist, Period! 2.0, by Stoney DeGeyter

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your time here :)

Well, this is an introduction thread, I think you'll find answers for your questions in a more specific threads :)

Personally, I'll be glad to help you with traffic tracking and choosing right platforms for it, if you are interested — just contact me via Skype or email

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

One of the things you must adapt is researching. Read as much as possible in our sub-forums. Use the search feature to find existing content, create new threads asking the questions you don't have answers for.

Always take action every day!

Would you be interested in digital marketing? I am looking for good contractors to promote my website. It is desirable to have in the portfolio successful projects that have been implemented recently.

Last edited:
Hiya, Ben, welcome to AffiliateFix!

a friend recommend this community to me that is the best place to receive a brotherly guidance. Wao I have gone through threats and yes he's about here.

We do our best. :)

A really good place to start is by giving the WIKI a read. It has terminology, lingo, descriptions, abbreviations, etc.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Ben.

banners
Back