The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking For Whitelabel adult dating or cam program

Demii

Hello,

I'm currently looking for a white label affiliate program in the adult dating/cam vertical. I've looked around on AffiliateFix as well as on the internet but can't really find any decent solution.

My traffic will be of great quality. I'll be using my email list as well as my old social medias to promote your affiliate program. Back in the days I was in the top of most watched cam girls, so I have a huge list of man that were previously subscribed to my premium services.

What am I looking for?
A dating/cam white label that accepts worldwide male traffic.
CPA or CPL + lifetime rev-share.

If you can't offer a white label solution please don't contact me.

I know for certain that there are a coupl of white label opportunities in the Resources. Unfortunately not all of them keep an eye open for threads like this. I'll try to find a couple in there for you tomorrow.

I know for certain that there are a coupl of white label opportunities in the Resources. Unfortunately not all of them keep an eye open for threads like this. I'll try to find a couple in there for you tomorrow.
I've been through the resources list already, either I'm blind or they don't exist, haha.
Did you find them by any chance? :)

I've been through the resources list already, either I'm blind or they don't exist, haha.
Did you find them by any chance? :)

I got behind with other work, apologies. I believe I saw the vendors mention them in threads, and they may not be a primary focus on their listings, but rather be mentioned on their discussions tabs.

I'll reach out to some of them in the morning.

I spoke to someone I know way-back and asked her if she could do a white label with a distinct member database --no dice --she blew me off. LOL I know damn well why HAHA ... 20 year established well know camsite --supersaturated.(cams.com)

you might try cambilder.com owned by ICF (streamate) honest but very saturated they will host you domain on their DNS so you are captive until you take the DNS back --has to do with their billing processors.

MI
Back