The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

BarbaraRetortal

affiliate
Hi Everyone,

I'm Barbara Southwell and I am the Corporate Sales Manager at retortal.com. I have 15 years experience in the digital marketing industry and have been involved with Retortal since it started four years ago.

Retortal is a white label (sometime called private label) social media provider. We work with thousands of resellers all over the English speaking world. We can provide you with a social media dashboard in your branding that you run on your domain name. You can give it away for free to any small business client that you have.

Working with Retortal can do the following for your company:

1. You can provide your SME/SMB clients with a social media dashboard in your brand.
2. We can extend the reach of your brand using social media recommendations.
3. We can increase your downline.
4. You can advertise your products and services within it.
5. It can generate leads for your sales team.
6. You can make a residual income from it.
7. There is no cost to you to introduce this.

I am always interested to have a chat with anyone that would like to find out more.

Hi Everyone

Welcome to AffiliateFix @BarbaraRetortal ! It's great to have you join us.

I'm Barbara Southwell and I am the Corporate Sales Manager at retortal.com. I have 15 years experience in the digital marketing industry and have been involved with Retortal since it started four years ago.

Retortal is a white label (sometime called private label) social media provider. We work with thousands of resellers all over the English speaking world. We can provide you with a social media dashboard in your branding that you run on your domain name. You can give it away for free to any small business client that you have.

Working with Retortal can do the following for your company:

1. You can provide your SME/SMB clients with a social media dashboard in your brand.
2. We can extend the reach of your brand using social media recommendations.
3. We can increase your downline.
4. You can advertise your products and services within it.
5. It can generate leads for your sales team.
6. You can make a residual income from it.
7. There is no cost to you to introduce this.

I am always interested to have a chat with anyone that would like to find out more.

Looks interesting. Looking forward to knowing more.

When it comes to pitching your business and services, the following areas will serve you best.

We have several areas of the community where you an pitch your company, products, and services.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

Business Centre

Buy, Sell or Trade

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature.

All other areas of the community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

Good Luck!

T J

MI
Back