The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Which web hosting is better?

I will try to give you an honest opinion.

Speed

If your preference is speed. Then without any doubt go with the siteground or Bluehost. Both are good and well-known companies. Excellent for hosting high traffic websites.

Customer support

Namecheap > Siteground > Bluehost > Hostgator > Godaddy

Performance and page loading speed

Bluehost > Siteground > Godaddy > Hostgator > Namecheap

Price

If you want to host a website at a cheap price then as the name suggests - Namecheap is best in the market. There is no one better than this in terms of affordable price and customer support.

If you want good performance, fast website speed, quick loading time, no downtime, etc. Then Bluehost and the siteground are much better than Namecheap.

try web hosting service from eWebGuru as they provide the best support which I have seen ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
For me, Namecheap is the best place to buy domains from and to host them as well. Domains are cheap and they have brilliant hosting plans for every kind of requirement you might have. Plus, their support is the best that I have come across. You can just raise a support ticket and have a live chat with their support staff.

Why do you say so? I was planning on going with them.
Slow, overpriced, owned by EIG, but that's a whole different story.
I recently switched to knownhost, probably not the best in the world, but has a lot of praise online.
Every single aspect about them was slow to me, the admin controls etc, the website loaded slowly on gtmetrix even no an empty website with just a template. People advertise it just because they get paid big commisions.

Slow, overpriced, owned by EIG, but that's a whole different story.
I recently switched to knownhost, probably not the best in the world, but has a lot of praise online.
Every single aspect about them was slow to me, the admin controls etc, the website loaded slowly on gtmetrix even no an empty website with just a template. People advertise it just because they get paid big commisions.
Interesting. Did you have a VPS with them or just shared hosting?

banners
Back