The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Which VPS is best for XXX adult tube sites??

FrankZ

Hello community, I come to you for help because I just created my adult site and I am getting a nice number of visitors but since I hosted it on a shared hosting I am experiencing trouble with the loading times. I have been searching for VPS companies but I am unsure if they accept or not hosting adult content websites.

Can someone give me suggestions of VPS companies?

Thanks in advance.

i'm not sure if i can actually write webhost names here (all forums have so many rules)
i can give you mine
If a moderator can confirm we can publicly recommend a company here, i'd be grateful - reason i'm being cautious is that another webmasters boards banned me the other simply for giving some info to someone asking for it!!! pretty crazy but now i'm super cautious...

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm not sure if i can actually write webhost names here (all forums have so many rules)
i can give you mine
If a moderator can confirm we can publicly recommend a company here, i'd be grateful - reason i'm being cautious is that another webmasters boards banned me the other simply for giving some info to someone asking for it!!! pretty crazy but now i'm super cautious...

Hi, yes you can name the company but no links, please.

Edit: I should add that whatever you have to say about a company you recommend, should NOT be promotional. If you have practical experience with a company and think it would be a good possible solution to the OP's problem then by all means, go ahead and mention it.

Last edited:
Leaseweb in The Netherlands, OVH in France (other locations) . Depends on what you are actually hosting on your servers -- not what you a scraping and embedding (or linking to). You will need to admin the server in SSH or buy a control panel license.

Little or no support, high pass through bandwdith plans, low prices but they are bare-bones especially OVH

Tubes are DMCA problematic

Hello community, I come to you for help because I just created my adult site and I am getting a nice number of visitors but since I hosted it on a shared hosting I am experiencing trouble with the loading times. I have been searching for VPS companies but I am unsure if they accept or not hosting adult content websites.

Can someone give me suggestions of VPS companies?

Thanks in advance.
How did you got the visitors :D I'm curious as I'm also setting up a adult site, would like to learn more :) and regarding the hosts, I would recommend following Graybeard his advice!

i have been with Webair for 14 years... Never had any complaint with them, they are top notch, support is extremely fast and pro. I will stay with them as long as they maintain that level of service

MI
Back