The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Which traffic source is work for you?

Well. Your offers will not be converting due to the following:
1 traffic sources
2 pre-landers you are using
3 the GEO you are promoting to.

Depends what you are looking to run. All of the male enhancement or dating SOI offers products, for instance, I would go for push or Native, Facebook could work too. Mobile content offers and pin submits, for instance, mobile pop traffic usually works best. it really does depend on your offer and the type of strategy you are looking to go for.
Good luck!!

Depends what you are looking to run. All of the male enhancement or dating SOI offers products, for instance, I would go for push or Native, Facebook could work too. Mobile content offers and pin submits, for instance, mobile pop traffic usually works best. it really does depend on your offer and the type of strategy you are looking to go for.
Good luck!!
Thank you for this it really helpful

I have a strategy!

When I get traffic, the source of traffic doesn't matter!

Because the goal is not get traffic is sell the product... and to sell my product i have to use marketing!

The traffic doesn't matter.

For example, youtube... use youtube to send traffic to my opt-in but how many people put your email and after buy the affiliate product?

If the answer is zero the possibilities are two:

- I don't know how to convert the traffic
- I' m talking with the wrong prospect

But the source of traffic doesn't matter!

When you identified the problem and the people that are ready to pay for a solution and use youtube or whatever traffic source, people start to going to the opt-in page and they buy the product!

It's marketing not traffic!

The traffic is important, but if you don't know how to use the marketing to convert the traffic every source of traffic it's wrong!

Thank you Umberto for such a good tip,I not good in marketing I still learn many courses and methods,the biggest problem I face right now that I lose money to buy traffic for fake CPA networks.
Please any recommendations from you of legit CPA networks?

Hello everybody here,
I totally newbie in affiliate marketing I start invest some money in traffic source (propellerads) but without not much good result even after I optimize my campaigns.
I have no idea if the problem from the traffic source or affiliate network offers(peerfly).
Now I have 200$ as budget I think to join zeropark.
Please I need some advice from you guys,my dream is achieve 100$ per day.
I appreciate any help and suggestions from you guys sorry for my English.
Hello there

You are doing very well and you have taken the first step in your own advertising campaign.
Choose a niche and decide on a quote,
I personally think that I choose the traffic that is suitable for this offer.
Test the data, see the conversion, then optimize him, then expand,
And profit.

My native language is Chinese.
Nor is it English. work together.
come on~

Hello there

You are doing very well and you have taken the first step in your own advertising campaign.
Choose a niche and decide on a quote,
I personally think that I choose the traffic that is suitable for this offer.
Test the data, see the conversion, then optimize him, then expand,
And profit.

My native language is Chinese.
Nor is it English. work together.
come on~
Hello James thank you for your tip,but I struggle to make compaign profitable even after I optimize it.
Maybe my traffic not good can you recommend me any good traffic.
My English it not really good but we are here to learn from eachother

Hello James thank you for your tip,but I struggle to make compaign profitable even after I optimize it.
Maybe my traffic not good can you recommend me any good traffic.
My English it not really good but we are here to learn from eachother
John, where are you from?
I don't know what niche you use, I can't recommend the traffic platform you use, what type of quote you are running, if I know, maybe give you some advice.
In my opinion, you must have enough money to make money.
If I test a quote of $1 to $5 and spend $50 on the flow, he won't convert, I will choose to give up.

John, where are you from?
I don't know what niche you use, I can't recommend the traffic platform you use, what type of quote you are running, if I know, maybe give you some advice.
In my opinion, you must have enough money to make money.
If I test a quote of $1 to $5 and spend $50 on the flow, he won't convert, I will choose to give up.
I from Morocco,
The niche I start with is sweepstakes offers.
I use propellerads as traffic source I spent over 400$ but with not much success.
You can pm me James or give me your Skype so we can learn from eachother

I from Morocco,
The niche I start with is sweepstakes offers.
I use propellerads as traffic source I spent over 400$ but with not much success.
You can pm me James or give me your Skype so we can learn from eachother
Ok, I replied to you,
Of course, I am happy to learn from each other.

I would suggest you to.
1.Fix your GEO's. Decide what product/Service do you have, do some market research about the product, where is the popularity more of the same product/service. Start your work from, where the popularity is most.
2. Traffic Source. Do some research. Thing like a Customer who will buy the product/service. Which method will you choose to reach to the same product, is it direct search?, or Social Platform?
3. Look out for a Niche, Ex: Fancy dog neck strap, how many would buy that? very few, there will be less competition on that, which means that there are more chances of conversion on that particular product.
4. Strategy( Do not neglect making strategy, that would be most important, as there are many Affiliate who are working on the same product/services.
5.Be creative (that will create a difference between you and others)
All the Best!

I would suggest you to.
1.Fix your GEO's. Decide what product/Service do you have, do some market research about the product, where is the popularity more of the same product/service. Start your work from, where the popularity is most.
2. Traffic Source. Do some research. Thing like a Customer who will buy the product/service. Which method will you choose to reach to the same product, is it direct search?, or Social Platform?
3. Look out for a Niche, Ex: Fancy dog neck strap, how many would buy that? very few, there will be less competition on that, which means that there are more chances of conversion on that particular product.
4. Strategy( Do not neglect making strategy, that would be most important, as there are many Affiliate who are working on the same product/services.
5.Be creative (that will create a difference between you and others)
All the Best!
Thank you shubham for these great tips

banners
Back